Just bought myself some new Nikes

ok so now you're mad about rep and counting and charting your rep again...but you dont care of course.

dispute this simple fact and number mitch
R:rofl:O:rofl:F:rofl:L
midgepussy mad bout bein effemcuck pussyass wytrash n00dlyarmz d00f woopz smdh lol :jester:

guys everyone loves me

except for everyone in this thread

or on this forum

other than that i would win this popularity contest

"la la la la lalaa" with finger in your ear

Regardless of whether you think I care or otherwise, if all the rep I have from you and Pagy was excluded my rep would be positive. That's a simple fact. So the whole thing is as meaningless and irrelevant as you two dipshits. Sorry if that's a bit difficult for you to grasp.

do you realize how stupid this sounds?

i dont care, but IF i did, well it would be just great!

ur terrible @ this bro

go run some laps in your #METOO shoes jfc :lol:

take a break dude

uh oh

another running shoe nike worshiping fan boy in here

oh-hey-havax.jpg

go buy another pair and teach us all a lesson

srsly... stfu fatfukcuckdutch u r onna da biggest wytrash pussiez alive ur own race fukn h8 u n ur famly wishn u wud die 2 stop humili8n em smdh lol :jester:

*SMACK* rite dafuq cross fatfuckcuckdutchz pastyass fukn pussyass teefz n m0uf lykka guuuuud GUD lil pussyass fuccboi*

I should post a #metoo I had some girl basically rape me after I told her I don't want to have sex. We were both pissed and she was some girl that had a crush on me when I was a young lad. I feel violated. If I wasn't so pissed and tired I would have rolled her over and p n the b that rapist woman.

guys everyone loves me

except for everyone in this thread

or on this forum

other than that i would win this popularity contest

"la la la la lalaa" with finger in your ear

Here you go Captain Dipshit, a bit more statistical analysis you won't understand or will remain in denial about. My last 150 reps which is all i can see.

-reps 104 from only 13 different people. Of those, 37 from Pagy and 37 from Tele (plus one +rep). So 71% of all my -rep from you two losers. Next highest is 9 from Elvis Hitler.

+reps 46, from 26 different posters. Obviously no +rep stalkers there to compete with you two. Most from one person is 8.

So twice as many people +repped me than -repped me. Tell me again how everyone hates me :lol:

Any of this sinking in yet? Of course not :lol:

Back