Alex Jones just got deleted ( Fahrenheit 451 for reelz)

right?

did you know the jewish ABC exec who made the decision to pull the plug on Roseanne show and Last Man Standing with Tim Allen (which had good ratings and was later picked up by another network) is also married to Susan Rice?

Yeah......that Susan Rice

ye53i6zcocpy.jpg

keeping it in the family folks

DnJb3DmVsAAIh5H.jpg

right?

did you know the jewish ABC exec who made the decision to pull the plug on Roseanne show and Last Man Standing with Tim Allen (which had good ratings and was later picked up by another network) is also married to Susan Rice?

Yeah......that Susan Rice

ye53i6zcocpy.jpg

keeping it in the family folks

DnJb3DmVsAAIh5H.jpg

whew, was worried they were Palestinian

wonder how that would go over

hey, hey

nike stock is up

SUCK IT TRUMP

Just bought myself some new ****s by Mitchdubai - TribalWar Forums

I'm LOVING IT

I don't need free speech, guns, rights, or liberty and unalienable rights

I just need to pound sound, get pounded by sand monkeys, and buy my merch and the power of branding

both on products and people

meh, mitch is easily played

notice he doesnt post to this thread

he prefers that gangbang action all to himself when he starts a thread

so much for that spread the wealth thing

I started listen to the AJ podcast once (((they))) banned it. Before I just saw clips.

The podcast is FUN. I can totally get the appeal now. AJ basically takes self parody to the next level and even the ads are funny. It's like WWF: The Podcast.

Go to the show page on your phone and it just dls something that makes it pop up in your podcast feed.

Also makes you realize how out of touch the left is if they censor something like this.

oh for sure

there is no way a low iq shit stain like him could make that kind of change without moving there and being a dune coon sympathizer with others oil money

i thought about doing it in my mid 20's.......making that six digit salary, paying no taxes, and then escaping in a decade to live a good life off the grid back in the States

the problem for Mitch is that he never escaped while he could......he planted his roots there and sold his soul to a place he now has no ability, health, or motivation to leave except on vacations alternating months (where he blows all his $$$$$$)

the story of so many people today......who will ultimately rot in their own prison if we can be so lucky

without the brand recognition and being a consumerist junky his life would have no point or purpose

so I get why he does it

Last edited:
oh for sure

there is no way a low iq shit stain like him could make that kind of change without moving there and being a dune coon sympathizer with others oil money

i thought about doing it in my mid 20's.......making that six digit salary, paying no taxes, and then escaping in a decade to live a good life off the grid back in the States

the problem for Mitch is that he never escaped while he could......he planted his roots there and sold his soul to a place he now has no ability, health, or motivation to leave except on vacations alternating months (where he blows all his $$$$$$)

the story of so many people today......who will ultimately rot in their own prison if we can be so lucky

it would be great if we could have TW survivor in Antarctica with:

-triplebypass
-bitchindubai
-dutchtardicus
-blackpeopleblower
-vansturd
-kittyscat
-failtowel
-cluless
-epidumbic
-mc dumpsterfire
-amagayus

who would win.. how / why?

I wonder if there will ever be a time when white males go back to being what they were. Lets go back to pimp smacking women, throwing some slaves out in the fields, beating gays, kicking brown people da fuk out of this country or handing them a mop and telling them to get the bathrooms clean.

I wonder if there will ever be a time when white males go back to being what they were. Lets go back to pimp smacking women, throwing some slaves out in the fields, beating gays, kicking brown people da fuk out of this country or handing them a mop and telling them to get the bathrooms clean.

Christ, shut the fuck up.

You are quite welcome to convert to Islam and move to Dubai if u like.
Mitch seems to like it.

Back