[PICS] Speaking of doors.

the funny part is tehvul is more of a man than triple in that he's able to do this stuff himself and triple is completely clueless HOW DO DOOR WORK GUYTHS

Bump
da691026f6cc1b87a33ea4d2c39ac438.jpg

Unless this is an illusion, it looks like your ruff trusses are sagging dude.

You can be pissed off, you can piss off, you can piss someone off (annoy them), you can piss something off (get rid of it), you can be on the piss, you can be pissed, you can sink some piss, and you can have a piss. Piss, it's very versatile.
I always thought it required a person as the subject. Then again I guess grammar rules for slang doesn't really apply.

the funny part is tehvul is more of a man than triple in that he's able to do this stuff himself and triple is completely clueless HOW DO DOOR WORK GUYTHS

I don't think I've ever claimed to be good at that kind of thing.

The extent of what I can do.. I redid my entire living room last weekend. Painted, added some outlets, installed some in-wall speakers. Built a tv stand. But that's about the extent of my skills, I couldn't like, install a window, or redo my siding.

I don't think I've ever claimed to be good at that kind of thing.

The extent of what I can do.. I redid my entire living room last weekend. Painted, added some outlets, installed some in-wall speakers. Built a tv stand. But that's about the extent of my skills, I couldn't like, install a window, or redo my siding.

did you pick out curtains online?

that is very impressive

:rofl:

you might as well be the one to cut your dick off imo

you killing it man

great work!!!!

and that Lowes housewrap is 33% cheaper than that Tyvek stuff I'm using

I need to remember that next time

you killing it man

great work!!!!

and that Lowes housewrap is 33% cheaper than that Tyvek stuff I'm using

I need to remember that next time

That's roughly a third u know

Are you sure your new B/F isn't just after your nice cottage? I'd hate to find out he was taking advantage of you teh

mcmansions might look similar underneath, though they might have the framing for nice roofs etc

Back