Refrigerators!

What is your main refrigerator?

• Total voters

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
Oh hello!

What type of machinery do you currently trust to keep your beverages cold and frozen peas crispy? I enjoy ice from a french door refrigerator, and hate the top freezer at our lake place.

Top freezer
refrigerators-HT-BG-AP-top-freezer.jpg

Bottom freezer
refrigerators-HT-BG-AP-bottom-freezer.jpg

Side by side
refrigerators-HT-BG-AP-side-by-side.jpg

French door
refrigerators-HT-BG-AP-built-in.jpg

Last edited:
both of my fridges are the same

bottom freezer but 1 is a drawer and 1 is a door

best-bottom-freezer-refrigerators-best-bottom-freezer-french-door-refrigerator-silver-color-four-door-with-many-food-and-drink-inside.jpg

prolly one of the best purchases i ever made

mines a little different but whatever the fuck, the bottom freezer, french doors and drink/snack drawer are the same

Do you also have the pop up clear crisper cover over the drawer? I lost mine a week into owning it.

I just got a Fisher paykel and I like it a lot

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bottom freezer is the best, top freezer is the worst. French door with divider you lose space IMO. We have a bottom freezer made by LG, fridge part has two doors at top but no middle divider. Best setup ever, though their shelves are plastic at the sides and a few have broken on us from heavy stuff like a bottle of ketchup

white-ge-top-freezer-refrigerators-gts16dthww-e1_1000.jpg

Mine is like this, with the ice cube trays. One time the power went out and there was chicken over the ice trays and it thawed and dripped into the ice trays and I got raw chicken ice cubes it was p cool.

I like to completely run out of food. I hate tupperware that gets shoved to the back with like one or two bites of food left and it starts to get funky and then eventually thrown away.

We have a side by side and I hate it. Its very difficult using the space. You have to stack items and there are plenty of times I open it up and something falls out. Very annoying. I prefer the old fashioned top or French door.

My crisper drawer is a drink drawer now.

edit: pantry drawer
feature-P150266_19z-640x560.jpg

AFI2539ERM_Open-Propped_550X550_P150266_7.jpg

except I took off the stupid flip up clear guard to I can reach all the way to the back.

Last edited:
We have a side by side and I hate it. Its very difficult using the space. You have to stack items and there are plenty of times I open it up and something falls out. Very annoying. I prefer the old fashioned top or French door.

I considered a French door but after looking at a lot of fridges couldn't justify the cost over a top freezer. Plenty of space for 1/4 price. I didn't bother with ice maker; two ice trays take seconds to fill and didn't want to pay another $50-100. No chance for a leaky waterline either.

Back