Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend

Man, if there is a base side to this 20th that'd be awesome. I'd love to play with a bunch of the old =ACE=/KBD/Tsunami guys again. Some great memories from those 99-2001 days.

Also, getting some of the arena teams around again would be pretty amazing too.

Hey dude! We are giving it our all. Doing our best to try and make it happen.

LT tournament and Arena would happen if we had interest for the LAN. If not, I think Lyon is still doing a LT tournament. If no LAN its just a party and anyone can come if they want.

Man, if there is a base side to this 20th that'd be awesome. I'd love to play with a bunch of the old =ACE=/KBD/Tsunami guys again. Some great memories from those 99-2001 days.

Also, getting some of the arena teams around again would be pretty amazing too.

I guess I have to update the website because the plan is to play as much base as possible. Maybe I didn't make that clear enough. I have/had no idea what kind of response we would get so I wasn't as ambitious as I should have been. sKILLz wants to organize a base LAN/tournament with all the old teams that we can assemble. That's the dream. Worst case we will play a bunch of base pickup games.

The only reason I called out LT explicitly is that we still play LT pubs/pickups and I know we can put together enough teams. Come dick around with us :). I quit Tribes back in '03 mainly when I went to college but I also refused to play LT back then. I reinstalled randomly in 2016 and now I'm playing LT because it's still better than every other FPS out there.

Join the Tribes Talk discord server and sKILLz can send you the link for the Wolfpack discord. That's sort of the staging area for old veterans who don't want to necessarily play LT now but are interested in the 20th Anniversary.

Spread the word and reach out to all your old friends/teammates. We have 2-3 ACE guys on discord already, Killa J and Navy for sure.

Last edited:
This thread was a trip down memory lane. I never thought I'd be back, let alone post. I'm even more surprised T1 is still up and running and also that TW is up.

Good to see a lot of people still into this shit. :wave:

Right now it's just LT but we are close to having enough players to get some base games going. Join the discord, tribes talk discord, and let's play some tribes. Head to http://playt1.com if you need a working config. The three on there are 100% ready to go and work in Win 7/8/10.

Last Night:
Shazbot!BOTYesterday at 10:25 PM
There are 21 players in Niflheim, including these vets: opsayo. Join up!

Sunday we had a pickup and a pub going
Shazbot!BOTLast Sunday at 10:05 PM
13 players playing DangerousCrossin on PU server: hyung, Stork.t+, blind deaf mute, DaRk{OZ}, Texas CGmassacre, spork, vertig0, The Red Hood, nooshanne t+, cl0wn, bizzy })FA({, Lyon, disk-CDC

11 players playing HildebrandLT on Niflheim: A Blind Parakeet, sry i dont pu, PacoStick, Fuck Off, (KO)AW5UM, yahtzee, rocky, SkitZ, , --{Gimli})--->, rOwley

Saturday at 2:40 AM
Shazbot!BOTLast Sunday at 2:40 AM
22 players playing HildebrandLT on Niflheim: ayylmao, beer czar, [TIFF]RaNus, pyr0.dx^0.o^, false.jesii, o{00}o, bizzy })FA({, cl0wn, -{KingSavage})->, EvilTree{OZ}, 9-Gallon_Douche, apollo, ForTheGlory, fukn lel, peepee s0ss, QueefrSutherland, A Blind Parakeet, fukn ravn, blizzue, Boston, rocky, Lyon

Friday
Shazbot!BOTLast Friday at 11:02 PM
There are 19 players in Niflheim, including these vets: silverstein, cl0wn, Lyon, flaire. Join up!

Thursday
Shazbot!BOTLast Thursday at 10:58 PM
17 players playing BroadsideLT on Niflheim: Hate, spork, Genpachi.1, Hello Friend., Tangy zizzle, CAPS LOCK, Peacemaker, Rosdower, nav0x, EvilTree{OZ}, VAV, Texas CGmassacre, rOwley, ballsoharduniv, Lyon, bugs_, rocky

This thread was a trip down memory lane. I never thought I'd be back, let alone post. I'm even more surprised T1 is still up and running and also that TW is up.

Good to see a lot of people still into this shit. :wave:
nurp! coincidentally, I just told someone the story of when you sold me that stuff in Montreal 15 years ago :lol:

let's join groove's team

Last edited:
Got some base maps in.

22 players playing Bastard_forgeda on Niflheim: DH, Paezano, rocky, Fixious, LongDistanceWiFi, hyung, fukn ravn, PacoStick, wtf eat apples, bugs, spork, VAV, MaLicE, bizzy })FA({, Hi_SlasherX, Lyon, Disco Lemonade, Fuck Off, (KO)AW5UM, EvilTree{OZ}, nooshanne t+, The Red Hood

Played DX, SH, CCd, BF, and a few others.

I haven't played t1 or t2 in years. Can we have a tourney on mid air instead?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

11:22 PM] BOTShazbot!: 31 players playing StonehengeLT on Niflheim: [TIFF]RaNus, R$E, [KSOD]bobby, hyung, Fixious, eraherjerajreje, danny brown, ewrwer, chris chambers, nav0x, Paezano, PacoStick, /|Runtime|*, SkitZ, shtoink, nooshanne t+, bugs_, cl0wn, snow-CDC, MaLicE, DaRk{OZ}, Lyon, Stork.t+, rocky, Disco Lemonade, Hate, ballsoharduniv, Genpachi, EvilTree{OZ}, Hi_SlasherX, The Red Hood

d76d11bc29d1affeec3df90283d98d58.png

[11:49 PM] BOTShazbot!: 35 players playing IceRidge on Niflheim: Daerithus [420], wtf eat apples, Liteflower, snow-CDC, Hi, eraherjerajreje, Texas CGmassacre, R$E, Fixious, SuperChaka, The-ill-man, ramsdac, (KO)AW5UM, [TIFF]RaNus, [KSOD]bobby, hyung, chris chambers, nav0x, PacoStick, /|Runtime|*, shtoink, nooshanne t+, bugs, cl0wn, MaLicE, Lyon, Stork.t+, rocky, Disco Lemonade, Hate, ballsoharduniv, Genpachi, EvilTree{OZ}, Hi_SlasherX, The Red Hood

11:53 PM] BOTShazbot!: 36 players playing IceRidge on Niflheim: QueefrSutherland, NutSackDeep, Daerithus [420], wtf eat apples, snow-CDC, Hi, eraherjerajreje, Texas CGmassacre, R$E, Fixious, SuperChaka, The-ill-man, ramsdac, (KO)AW5UM, [TIFF]RaNus, [KSOD]bobby, hyung, chris chambers, nav0x, PacoStick, /|Runtime|*, shtoink, nooshanne t+, bugs, cl0wn, MaLicE, Lyon, Stork.t+, rocky, Disco Lemonade, Hate, ballsoharduniv, Genpachi, EvilTree{OZ}, Hi_SlasherX, The Red Hood

Back