Archaeologists prepare to open huge granite sarcophagus in Egypt

Goshin the theory only applies as laid out in Genesis. Everything that was opened and started in Genesis has to be finished and come to an end. You have to match solar events with the Jewish calendar. If there is not a Jewish calendar relationship then the astronomical event is meaningless.

If there is not a Jewish calendar relationship then the astronomical event is meaningless.

the astronomical event is meaningless.

the astronomical event is meaningless.

These ancient promises. They are not being interpreted properly by many people. Lots of doom and gloom... I like doom and gloom but this is the Jubilee year. All debts are forgiven now, land returns to its original owners and slaves are freed. There is also a 70 year prophecy regarding North Korea linking it to Israel, both Kim Jong and Trump are linked to a Welsh revival around 70 years ago. Kim Jongs grand parents were part of the Jerusalem of the East, North Korea at that time. Trumps grandparents were recipients of prophetic gifting during this revival, which was passed down thru his dad Baron that had a relationship with Tesla.

So powerful people are usually part of a line of powerful people if you know where to look. It's not a coincidence that the 2 of them are shaking hands and there are no coincidences really.

Last edited:
CUSTOMERS - "So - you are sure this container will take us into the afterlife? - It will keep us clean and dry into eternity?"

SARCOPHAGUS SALESMEN - "Oh yes! This is guaranteed to be airtight, water tight - your likeness will be PERFECT when you get to the big parties in heaven. You will be looking good, my man."

CUSTOMERS - "So - you are sure this container will take us into the afterlife? - It will keep us clean and dry into eternity?"

SARCOPHAGUS SALESMEN - "For you my friend, oh yes! This is guaranteed to be airtight, water tight - your likeness will be PERFECT when you get to the big parties in heaven, bro. You will be looking good, bro."

ftfy

CUSTOMER: "You are sure this isn't one of those cheap sarcophagi that gets cracks and then lets sewage and shit in?

SARCOPHAGUS SALESMEN: "Oh ho ho. No no no. Not this! Look at it my friend! For an extra 600 sheep, we can even coat everything in RAMGUARD to add even more protection on top of the protection!"

CUSTOMER: "Well, OK - I just don't want this to turn into one of those things where we are floating in shit soup for centuries."

also u kno this just gives ammo 2 the ~RACIST~ yppl who argue that australian aboriginals are p much the living legacy of homo erectus and not true sapiens

v irresponsible of nat geo 2 b publishing things that potentially undermine the dr. bronner's ALLONE SOAP narrative that they've been running since they roasted ~evil old white guy~ gilbert m. grosvenor on a spit

Back