[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

are you kidding? I would't miss these kinds of triple insults

President Mc-Tweets-a-Lot

:lol:

surprised its not full of triple memes from his meltdown earlier u know

buncha fuckin whackjobs

really need to get them their own continent. Antarctica sounds good.

Canada fails.. wonder what that means for the US effort?

Gun Lobby's Hijacking Of Gun Control Bill Feels Like A Betrayal

The right of all Canadians to be safe from gun violence was continually overshadowed by the apparently supremely critical importance of not letting one single gun owner get "caught up in a background check" and lose their license.

Isn't this the whole point of gun ownership being a privilege and not a right in Canada? That a reasonable assessment of a risk to public safety based on past violent or suicidal behaviour, independent of whether the applicant has a criminal record, is sufficient grounds to prevent an individual from owning guns? You know, to err on the side of caution?

This is what the overwhelming majority of Canadians believe and expect. Yet the entire political process — from speeches in House of Commons to debates in the media to the parliamentary hearings — was predominantly focused on how the law would affect "law-abiding gun owners." Each measure (and each amendment) was subject to a barrage of questions and criticisms from the perspective of hunters, target shooters, collectors and businesses. Even the notion of making a phone call to validate a buyer's license was considered a major cause for concern!

:lol: I love you guys

We beat Starbucks fellas.. Congrats

Starbucks plans to open fewer stores in U.S. while closing many in larger cities

Americans' long-running joke about a Starbucks on every corner may be nearing its end.

The coffee behemoth is retrenching in its home market as it contends with sales growth that Chief Executive Officer Kevin Johnson acknowledges isn't fast enough. The cafe chain said Tuesday it expects comparable sales to rise just 1 percent globally for the current quarter-the worst performance in about nine years. That's well below the 2.9 percent analysts were expecting, according to Consensus Metrix.

We took down the beast

ya, but they're moving to Mexico
They're building one at the bottom of my condo in Mexico.
I hope they've studied there diversity training well
because I plan to save on Toilet paper and air conditioning
by 'living' in their place; I don't expect I'll have to buy anything either

LnEjp0A.jpg

These migrants at the border are playing a game at the expense of American's. To them, they'd rather take a chance and risk getting caught rather than continue to live in Mexico. They did this on purpose. They understand the system, its' consequences and are willing to gamble everything they have for just the possibility of not living in Mexico (or some other random shithole) even for a short period of time. Who can blame them?

Oh ya Hellsfury
Look at this shithole
Just look at it
Nobody would want to live here
HAHAHAJAJAJAJA

The reason people are coming to the States from Mexico is because their government
doesn't hand out shit to them
it's either work, family or bust
but the US
we be givin' it all away
well
not we
special interests

Last edited:
what sparked this quarters sudden down turn? Trump voters, bitches. Boycotted the dems out of them

"While certain demand headwinds are transitory, and some of our cost increases are appropriate investments for the future, our recent performance does not reflect the potential of our exceptional brand and is not acceptable," Starbucks President and CEO Kevin Johnson said.

No Loitering signs go back up in 30 days

Last edited:
MAGA. We can't lose.

Minnesota Republicans, initially resistant to Donald Trump, have rallied behind his presidency

President Donald Trump arrives in Minnesota Wednesday as the unquestioned leader of the state Republican Party’s officeholders, activists and rank-and-file — a marked change from his distant third place finish in the 2016 presidential caucus.

“Now that President Donald Trump has been in office, even people who weren’t for him say they’re impressed,” said Jennifer Carnahan, chairwoman of the Minnesota Republican Party. “He’s been principled and is doing things to move our country forward.”

:rofl:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-bias-training-1529445819
FBI Bias Training
Elite law enforcers need to be instructed to remain impartial?

At a Monday hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee, FBI Director Christopher Wray assured lawmakers that he will implement anti-bias training to insure that his agents don’t allow their political views to influence their work. Mr. Wray’s “Starbucks” response to bureau scandals suggests that he too requires training.

I would stop but the MAGA won't stop.. just 24/7 winning now. Complete beat down of the left underway

FedEx profit tops Wall Street estimates amid trade war worries

FedEx is often considered a bellwether for the U.S. economy, along with its main rival United Parcel Service Inc (UPS.N). FedEx and companies in the industrial sector faced the brunt of trade tensions on Tuesday after China vowed to retaliate against U.S. President Donald Trump's threat to impose a 10 percent tariff on $200 billion of Chinese goods.

"I have never been so optimistic and so sure of our strategy and our ability to deliver an exciting future," FedEx Chief Executive Frederick Smith said on a conference call.

He spoke after the company reported a fourth-quarter profit, excluding items, of $5.91 per share - 20 cents per share better than analysts' average estimate, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. Revenue matched Wall Street's target, rising 10.2 percent to $17.3 billion.

Back