[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I dunno, being VP of Misconduct Reporting sounds like an amazing position for a sexual predator to hold.

I read something said by someone the other day about these illegal children being torn away from their families that made me :rofl:

It came from GenMichale Hayden, an ex-CIA stooge and NSA rat fuck. What makes these comments so funny, "Former CIA Chief Compares Trump Administration To Nazi Germany Over Border Policy", is not because of, once again, comparing your enemies to fucking Hitler (Peace be unto him), but because of who General Hayden currently works for. The Chertoff Group.

Which, if you know anything about (((Chertoff))), his company is the leader in the Security Industrial Complex and can only survive by allowing millions of undocumented aliens into this country, in hopes that they terrorize the legal citizens so he can sell/offer his services to our cities and states.

What a fucking JOKE!

3klc.jpg

holy fuckin tick tock it all falling apart :lol:

trump/putin/pence 2028

doesn't matter

ig report is just a smokescreen being put up by the drumpf co. dictator division 2 keep us distracted from wat rly matters

and what matters is that trump is personally coercing millions of latin american parents into crossing the border outside of legitimate ports of entry so that he has an excuse to put their kids in nuevo sobibor b/c the only thing he can drink is the tears of mexican toddlers

doesn't matter

ig report is just a smokescreen being put up by the drumpf co. dictator division 2 keep us distracted from wat rly matters

and what matters is that trump is personally coercing millions of latin american parents into crossing the border outside of legitimate ports of entry so that he has an excuse to put their kids in nuevo sobibor b/c the only thing he can drink is the tears of mexican toddlers

To be fair, the tears are pretty nourishing and flavorful.

As I child, I didn't really understand what Watergate was and what Nixon and G. Gordon Liddy (and tacitly, Kissinger) had done. As a teenager, I learned about it, shook my head and was glad that we had dismissed the worst and most corrupt president of my lifetime. I was wrong.

This guy, while having a price to pay for his morbid obesity, needs to go to prison first. Then he can die in shame.

As I child, I didn't really understand what Watergate was and what Nixon and G. Gordon Liddy (and tacitly, Kissinger) had done. As a teenager, I learned about it, shook my head and was glad that we had dismissed the worst and most corrupt president of my lifetime. I was wrong.

This guy, while having a price to pay for his morbid obesity, needs to go to prison first. Then he can die in shame.

Besides trying to coverup a stupid petty breakin at a hotel, what evidence do you have of corruption and being "the worst" president" in history? Opening trade with china? Ending the vietnam war? The civil rights legislation he signed into law?

Barack Obama took office in January 2009...

ftfy :roller:

:rofl:

so stupid

Back