Tribes stuff I've been messing with

S_hift

Veteran XX
edited:
most recent update since 2017 more stuff added/tweaked/edited

you'll need the skybox plugin if you want to use the sky textures and not have your skies looking fucked up. The plugin is included along with many other plugins you may want/need.

also a little patience with the skybox plugin as it does make tribes idle on startup. ctrl alt del and close tribes if that happens and restart the game.

FINALLY download is ready! You'll have to download (7) 100 mb parts to complete the package. But its worth it I promise.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ecryx3dg9t1tv/tribes_2018

Last edited:
winky face emoji

now that im old and use higher resolutions that font is way too small

but ya i like the terrain, if only it was true to the T1 patches so u could judge grenade bounces

but idk a bunch of 'pro' players like stork say its not that big a deal and they dont miss it

tweaks their own, i say

:shrug:

well I always use the stock lush terrain for starters so the dirt patches and everything else is basically the same. This was just a fluke of an overlay that happened to look okay. still ironing out repetitive contrast

redid the lush terrain and a few base textures and logos. found some free shit for the skyboxes. its low res and boosts fps. I also messed with deployables and found some neat patterns on the internet i was able to use. I'll be optimizing the textures tonight and posting my base folder when its done. until then here are some screenshots and a preview of a new LT map I made. I am also working on a LT map pack (2/10 done so far) but this is whole different topic.

7ysas3s16xdqqr2zg.jpg

p973p86i4jm94fzzg.jpg

5r8x7js0daje2dtzg.jpg

y162n46lt6axr6tzg.jpg

wto9q6cclcraeb6zg.jpg

3rqa68ad8h27wa9zg.jpg

8a99938d44gq7v3zg.jpg

w6f1kq97vw71773zg.jpg

ysym15j98rh3a2szg.jpg

fnw4n7bptg06w96zg.jpg

o53r7646ahc88i4zg.jpg

new map preview
gi3dm1me4knj4v8zg.jpg

6kz95yrk81k6cc3zg.jpg

fucking damnit man I'm uploading this thing in parts so you basically have to download (7) 100mb parts for the full download.

I'm sorry this is the best that I can do on a public network

Almost 5 years after that fuckboy posted his unfinished, unusable plugin, poor stupid shift still doesn't realize nobody except him (and his BR buddies) is ever going to use it :( it's like all the info we provide to him just flies over his head.

Last edited:
Almost 5 years after that fuckboy posted his unfinished, unusable plugin, poor stupid shift still doesn't realize nobody except him (and his BR buddies) is ever going to use it :( it's like all the info we provide to him just flies over his head.

dude its a plugin just take it out if you're not going to use it. I assume you're talking about the skybox plugin? lol we've already established that it is an INCONSISTENT plugin.

saying its "unusable" is just being plain dramatic. I think you're mad salty it was never finished. I think you should be thankful it actually works sometimes. As for me, it works about 90% of the time.

But I never had a problem with the plugin except the tribes idling when the program tries to startup. I'm pretty sure I've explained this to everyone who has ever seen my config and mentioned "hey you know skybox is broken right?"

I don't care. I know its broken. It looks good to me. Jesus christ damaster is this the kind of shit that keeps you up at night? what is really bothering you, that you feel the need to tell me what I already fucking know? Hell I bet your bitch ass downloaded it too.

Hatin ass baby dick ass nigga

Back