[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ScooBySnaCk - Today at 1:31 PM
Interesting that I’ve had 4+ vets contact me saying this discord is fucking gay
Slush is one issue I’m sure
cael is probably the other

lmao raging old men

:lol:

SnowflaKeDipShit

I brought her here? Are you certain of that?

I'm not sure what butthurt even means. From the best I can tell, it means when person A is offended, and person B thinks it unwarranted, person B calls person A "butthurt." Is that about right?

If that's the correct definition, then yeah, lets go ahead and meet.

Internet tough guy wants IRL tough guy business.

Vanster wondering when that rep train is gonna come back :(

Oikty0X.jpg

Machine learning is helping computers spot arguments online before they happen

It’s probably happened to you. You’re having a chat with someone online (on social media, via email, in Slack) when things take a nasty turn. The conversation starts out civil, but before you know it, you’re trading personal insults with a stranger / co-worker / family friend. Well, we have some good news: scientists are looking into it, and with a little help from machine learning, they could help us stop arguments online before they even happen.

The work comes from researchers at Cornell University, Google Jigsaw, and Wikimedia, who teamed up to create software that scans a conversation for verbal ticks and predicts whether it will end acrimoniously or amiably. Notably, the software was trained and tested on a hotbed of high-stakes discussion: the “talk page” on Wikipedia articles, where editors discuss changes to phrasing, the need for better sources, and so on.
[.....]

That program would fail here, you stupid fucking faggots.

*edit - Jigsaw is an evil arm of Google. Somehow, they manage to operate under the radar except in the conspiratorial realms.

Last edited:
As far as TW dying, I could not have imagined it going away better than this.

People talking about rep points, Fool trying to explain that there are more than 30 people that come here, Rayn looking at all of it, finger on the button.

Back