[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

2 days ago, Havax was stomping and hooting that Trump will be getting the nobel peace prize. Now that N. Korea is threatening to balk, he's got nothing to say.

Don't make me look you in the eye, Cletus. You really don't want that.

2 days ago, Havax was stomping and hooting that Trump will be getting the nobel peace prize. Now that N. Korea is threatening to balk, he's got nothing to say.

Is lil kim going for trumps trachea now?

inquiring minds want to know

If this great nation was a penis - we would be standing at fully erect attention. Ladies and gentlemen, this country has a boner. MAGA

You're almost there

Captain Drunkard is still going to be rage posting 8 hours from now :lol:

This is every day for you. I'll be gone soon, and you'll have nothing to do but repost shit no one cares about to prove points no one was arguing.

If anybody out there believes this cuck has the mental wherewithal to put me on ignore, you're more delusional than he is :lol:

unknown.png

he can't handle being on ignore

he is still going

he gonna kill himself if i don't take him off soon

LMAO

been here over 12 hours waiting for me to talk to him this is gonna be 2 much

i should have done this yesterday and he would already be gone by now

O G Daddy Trump
rollin gang bangin
stolen hashtaggin
G D Trump
bumpin' uglies
smashin fuglies

The Don of Juan
wicky wicky wicky woo
Given out shots of the in your face flu
Savin old ladies
Brining home the gravys
standin up for what is right
sending pussies outta sight

Dig that pussy grabbin
Back stabbin media bitches
E'r body got a job we swimmin roun in riches

Lemme drop the trou honey
Suck it till it shoots the money
Like a pixie stick of dick
Donald style
Let's do it quick

O G Daddy Trump
rollin gang bangin
stolen hashtaggin
G D Trump
bumpin' uglies
smashin fuglies

Donald's like a Russian Prince
Do Russians even have a prince?
I don't even give a fuck
When Donald drops it fucks shit up

Last edited:

A deal that was up in the air is still up in the air. What has changed? Does their threat to balk imply a certainty that I'm unaware of? Are we not still further along than we've progressed in decades? Where does this insane level of irrational thought come from Vanster? I'm starting to think you should get yourself checked for heavy metal poisoning.

in the future, when twitter is out of biz, and reddit has closed up shop, 99% of teles posts will be blank and the remaining 1% will be him reeeeeeeeing

BTW, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP IS STILL GOING TO BE THE UNDENIABLE #1 CHOICE FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE OF THE YEAR, INCLUDING LAST YEAR

Back