[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Some good answers in there.

From my experience, I have to repeat things over and over in different ways because I see the typical deer-in-the-headlights look and the vast majority of people will fail to follow even one instruction, let alone two or three.

The older I get, the more I realize how good of an indicator of intelligence it is. It's one of the best ways to judge someone, besides hearing their political views of course.

Didn't hear anything about this in the news.

The CLOUD Act would let cops get our data directly from big tech companies like Facebook without needing a warrant. Congress just snuck it into the must-pass omnibus package. : technology

Congress just attached the CLOUD Act to the 2,232 page, must-pass omnibus package. It's on page 2,201.

The so-called CLOUD Act would hand police departments in the U.S. and other countries new powers to directly collect data from tech companies instead of requiring them to first get a warrant. It would even let foreign governments wiretap inside the U.S. without having to comply with U.S. Wiretap Act restrictions.

Major tech companies like Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Oath are supporting the bill because it makes their lives easier by relinquishing their responsibility to protect their users’ data from cops. And they’ve been throwing their lobby power behind getting the CLOUD Act attached to the omnibus government spending bill.

There's certainly MANY other bad things in this omnibus package. But don't lose sight of this one. Passing the CLOUD Act would impact all of our privacy and would have serious implications.

.gov wants to sift through your files on cloud storage, no warrant required.

This is not true though. The experiment is running till 2019 as was planned from the beginning. And before that nobody really knows the effects it had as it has not been studied yet. We are half way thought the experiment and already people are drawing conclusions on "why it failed". We do not know if it worked or failed yet.

Also little background info about this, the experiment gave universal income to 2000 unemployed individuals between ages 25-58. So the n for this study will be 2000, which is not a large scale experiment yet. And like I mentioned it was designed to run 2017 and 2018 after which the effects to employment etc. will be studied (the researchers did apply for 1 year extension beginning of this year, which was not granted to the same study). The subjects got 560€ a month, which in most cases are less than our regular unemployment benefit currently is. Just it aims to be less convoluted as our current system is (right now you need to fill shit tons of applications to different bureaucratises to get your benefits, in the experiment you don't have to do jack shit to get the 560€ a month).

Reading foreign news it always sounds like, whole of Finland has tried universal basic income aaaaand it has failed.

universal basic income...only for unemployed?
why call it universal? it's just welfare

indeed,
it's "universal" cause you don't lose it if you get a job (in this experiment).
Guess the plan is to reach to larger population on another experiment at a later date, but for the first experiment they chose unemployed for the beneficiaries. That is to test out if it has an affect on them getting employed (in comparison to general unemployment statistics).

indeed,
it's "universal" cause you don't lose it if you get a job (in this experiment).
Guess the plan is to reach to larger population on another experiment at a later date, but for the first experiment they chose unemployed for the beneficiaries. That is to test out if it has an affect on them getting employed (in comparison to general unemployment statistics).

Uh... so to get this straight:

free money from others to the unemployed

to see if they will get a job?

:lol: jfc u cant make this shit up

yes, let's go ahead and get a job when I dont have to because free shit

how about not giving them anything and let hunger put them to work

Universal basic income may become a necessity if automation ends up drying up a large percentage of the workforce and the only means of upward mobility is the lotto.

But universal. Not just unemployed. It can also be executed via lower taxes on the poor and credits for things other than just spreading your legs or mashing your dick into someone's gash.

it is much too easy imo to stay unemployed once you get welfare.
here in Germany you can just go to the doc, complain about backpain or something like
that and boom, welfare for the rest of your life.

i completely support (TEMPORARY) welfare for people that fall on hard times.
but they must be forced to do everything in their power to get off of walfare.
which is not happening here.

uu2z9krnytt01.jpg

amen

watch out the immigrants are coming to RUIN our GREAT COUNTRY

your SAFETY and SECURITY are at stake

this moment in history is UNIQUE and requires LAW, ORDER, & AUTHORITY

Back