[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

351c.jpg

is candace owens a black panthers member

nobody gives a fuck about your blackness, thats the point

ffs the tweets, if it was around, during rodney king would have been fucking hilariously stupid

LETS DESTROY OUR LOCAL BUSINESSES TO RAGE AGAINST THE WHITE COPS

meanwhile destroying the mom and pop shops supporting the area, durrr

Last edited:
Candace Owens rocks

omg does she ever.

What the libs don't get is that Michael Cohen is enjoying the best week of his entire life. They don't see it, because they are hypocrites and stupid.

He and Trump are about to drive a knife into the MSM, scientists (which lets face it, are just another religion which is crazier than Islam), and all of those University educated dipshits like Cael that had to write and defend a Masters thesis (whatever THAT means), and all the rest of them with their fancy figuring beyond addition and subtraction.

Dems are in a real tailspin here and are imploding. Alex Jones podcast this morning was fantastic. Keep the faith.

omg does she ever.

What the libs don't get is that Michael Cohen is enjoying the best week of his entire life. They don't see it, because they are hypocrites and stupid.

He and Trump are about to drive a knife into the MSM, scientists (which lets face it, are just another religion which is crazier than Islam), and all of those University educated dipshits like Cael that had to write and defend a Masters thesis (whatever THAT means), and all the rest of them with their fancy figuring beyond addition and subtraction.

Dems are in a real tailspin here and are imploding. Alex Jones podcast this morning was fantastic. Keep the faith.

Vanster, is that really you?

Just because you're an intelligent Democrat doesn't mean they're all intelligent. In fact most Democrats I've met in my life are pretty moronic. But thank God we have all of those Democrats fresh out of college that just have to cry in front of the camera because Clinton lost. They seem so intelligent.

omg does she ever.

it appears you drank yourself straight into autism tonight

you're talking down to a lot of people as if you're not some redneck yourself that drinks until he's too wasted to stop himself from driving or beating women

Last edited:
omg does she ever.

WHEW that's one hell of an autism bomb

Our resident drunken woman-beater stereotype Indian is here to dish out the moral justice from his soapbox

As much as I enjoy taking control of the forum whenever I want, I've had some early work come in that I have to take care of. It's one of those "fancy figuring and using high falutin science jobs," which as we all know is just religion.

I'll be back when the mood takes me.

Back