[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I promise you people like havax, sam, and Gouge not only believe that pizzagate and other conspiracies are a thing, but that Hillary will be locked up at some point.

Says the fat piggy riding the Russian collusion train.

TBH There is nothing I would put past the people in political power regardless the affiliation. The front of it is always "Good vs Evil" to play people but it is only for their own party to gain more power over the other. They could give 2 shits about your cause.

I promise you people like havax, sam, and Gouge not only believe that pizzagate and other conspiracies are a thing, but that Hillary will be locked up at some point.

I told Vanster 2 days ago Hillary will never be locked up, why do you seem to think different?

As for Pizzagate, you're seriously naive and obtuse.

Hilary getting locked up this week for sure. They're on the run, boys!

Nah, it'll never happen.

post18924944

I want Hillary to be locked up, but I doubt she will.

but your belief in the Russian collusion conspiracy and potus will be locked up is just as stupid, if not more so. so eat a fat dick, fatty.

GTR
Man wearing 'MAGA' hat, Trump shirt attacks Hispanic subway rider in New York, police say - ABC News

Spoiler

pay attention asslips, youre not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed

do people expect her to be locked up? lol, hell no. but that doesnt mean that people would like to see it happen. it's been proven that some are more equal than others and she is the perfect example

if anything, you should be demanding equal application of the law, but you wont because youre a retarded fucking shill that has debilitating comprehension problems and no integrity. party above all else, eh?

Back