Lol avicii dead at 28

:(

this guy's music was like soundtrack through college. i got a chance to see him live a couple of times, and it was absolutely lit every time. dear boy was a banger that never got as popular as it should've

FUCK ME look at the crowd in that video! getting lost in a crowd of hundreds of thousands with your favorite music blasting, once in a lifetime experience

when levels was at its peak every single dj was dropping it in their set

his music always had a piano based sound which sounded lovely instead of just slamming bass or drops everywhere. his gift was definitely the one-off jingles he'd work into his sets that never made it onto any albums, like this beautiful piano riff that starts at 1:40

Last edited:
Good. I was looking for a thread to post this

A Neosho man suffered minor injuries at 4:45 a.m. Sunday on Route K, 2 miles west of Racine in Newton County, the Missouri State Highway Patrol reported.

Cody A. Boyer, 20, lost control of his vehicle in a curve, which left the roadway and struck a fence, the patrol reported.

He was taken by a private vehicle to Mercy Hospital Joplin.

Neosho motorist injured in traffic accident | Local News | joplinglobe.com

Just thought every one would want to know..

lmao that place must be a total shithole if that's the news

u gotta live in a good place w/ exciting news otherwise ur a deplorable loser

if u want 2b cultured u need 2 have daily exposure 2 an environment where ur introduced to new and groundbreaking ways to perpetrate violence against others every day

why does goshin think people dying is funny?

why do u say pills do you know something or are you spreading fake news?

Goshin is a retard thinks addiction is funny and we dont even know if he was addicted to pills it was drinking related prior. Wouldnt suprise me if it was depression & suicide or complications from drinking.

Back