[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

After announcing it was keeping the "Crusaders" name, Holy Cross to drop the knight from the logo, as well as the costumed mascot, to get away from association with "religious wars and the violence of the Crusades" Breaking: Holy Cross to drop knight logo and mascot after debate - Worcester Mag

DYr7I2OU8AALmfm.jpg

goddamn librals and their propensity for fact checking. now they're making money on it shit. there's gogtta be a whey to sabtotage some of thosse clowns and destroy their creibiilitty so we can go back on lying again unchecked
This is like watching religious people refer to their religious texts as proof.

"Fact checking." :rofl:

according to maga bylaws, after trump impeachment pence will be president. marlon bundo will be VP due to orrin hatch having already announced resignation, and rex tillerson losing his role as presidential apprentice

That's not correct, according to Reeeers Pence will be impeached soon, followed by Ryan, and Pelosi will be President

I love that nothing short of impeachment is seen as just another day at Trump Co.

These same cucks would be losing their minds if half the shit Trump had done happened under the Obama administration.

:lol:

You left out the word allegedly. 15 months and still no actual evidence of anything. #anydaynow

Yes Fool. Donald Trump has been a beacon of morality and a cornerstone of what America stands for. Compulsive liar yet complete success. I'm so glad the criminals you so staunchly back pay for sex, gut worthy regulations, and generally don't give a flying fuck about you, or any everyday American.

Super presidential.

You just keep standing on that soapbox, cheering for a shit stain. At some point enough truth will come out that even you, captain shill, will be forced to examine who you helped put in office.

Last edited:
why start a criminal investigation (as a repuke congressperson :3) for someone lining your pockets

Back