[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Hey Vanster. Which one of us hasn't been in any trouble with the law in 10 years?

Spoiler

Vanster projecting so hard on his recent fall that he might as well call himself a hologram if this keeps up much longer........

correct the direction man

pull up, pull up......point it in any direction but where you are headed ffs

Vanster you need to shut the fuck up with your idiocy. I don't mind catching a ban for posting the pdf of your arrest.

So your hypocritical dumbass self knows I am not bsing does 4/14/2017 ring a bell? How's about the following?

Also the fact you had to be put on a "payment plan" is lol tier you broke ass poser.

The more you know bitch.

i don't like what u r saying so im going 2 next uuuuuu

what a baby

vanster is obsessed with rednecks

probably because he's just a pathetic redneck and wants to delude himself.

he's just a pathetic, woman beating drunk

Vanster wants to be white so very bad but at the end of the day he's just another alcoholic injun who was adopted.

Some of you guys take this place way too fucking seriously. That you get so riled up about some posts on an interwebs forum that you feel the need to go 'digging up dirt' on someone to try to get even.. That's not healthy, folks.

fd6hf7dxjam01.jpg

reeeeeeee! :lol:

trump/putin/pence 2040

all kinds of good stories and illustrations of kids being suspended for not participating in this......kids being threatened for not complying or going along with the apparently now state mandated narrative.

GAB

i3SLFFV.png

it is ok......serious or not it doesn't matter

:popcorn:

the hilarious idiot circus is fun to watch either way

and no i will not explain to you degenerate low t and iq shitlibs what molon labe means

you will just have to "experience" it for yourselves as the teachers say

worry about mental health you say?

he is probably a state sponsored mental health psychologist

comrade, we have an agenda to build on and a narrative to push

think of the children

they make for useful props and excellent exploitation

because we care about them

Vanster you need to shut the fuck up with your idiocy. I don't mind catching a ban for posting the pdf of your arrest.

So your hypocritical dumbass self knows I am not bsing does 4/14/2017 ring a bell? How's about the following?

Also the fact you had to be put on a "payment plan" is lol tier you broke ass poser.

The more you know bitch.

Don't act like you're a baller. If it weren't for your dick sucking abilities you'd still be on the street in texas or Florida.

Back