Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Release Thread] Overwatch
Page 220 of 223
drake
VeteranXX
Old
4381 - 03-07-2018, 21:42
damn you guys havent realised yet this game sucks ?

Sponsored Links
Synth
VeteranXX
Old
4382 - 03-08-2018, 01:34
Game has never sucked. Its refined as **** and is updated like crazy compared to others. It has like 30 different play styles idiot. I dont even really play it lol

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
4383 - 03-08-2018, 11:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
if you blink into back lines as a moria your dead in 2 seconds and if you have 25k in healing as moria you need to send me a screen shot lol

I could have had a lot more healing, but I was being really aggressive as our DPS wasn't really getting the job done, they were getting plenty of damage, just no picks, so I was doing a lot of cleaning up.

Last edited by [MD5]Hash; 03-08-2018 at 11:31..
Synth
VeteranXX
Old
4384 - 03-08-2018, 18:10
SOLID

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
4385 - 03-08-2018, 18:36
I play Moira a lot as well. She's very fun to play. Just focus on healing mostly. Too many people **** up with the eagerness to play semi dps.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4386 - 03-08-2018, 22:34
I found I was usually averaging around 8-10k around healing with Moria, that isn't crazy long rounds with overtime.

I started playing Ana again since I dropped my mouse sensitivity from 3.5 to 2.5 and she is a good character to practice with. I never got her to work well in comp games but I do ok in quickplay, I didn't do enough quick scope shots in this one compared to when I played her more. I did get the potg with the best combo of skin and highlight intro though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvy-Fwj3NQc

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
4387 - 03-09-2018, 01:32
what mouse sens are people using for hitscan?

i got a new mouse and my aim is super ****ed right now, can't seem to find a setting that i like

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
4388 - 03-09-2018, 05:15
I mained Ana for season three of four, but i don't really play her a lot anymore. I think Moira atm surpasses pretty much every healer and if Moira is taken i mostly pick Zenyatta or if one of my friends plays Pharah (he's a top 500 pharah player) i just pick mercy to support him and get carried.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4389 - 03-09-2018, 06:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURSTAR View Post
what mouse sens are people using for hitscan?

i got a new mouse and my aim is super ****ed right now, can't seem to find a setting that i like
I have a G700s mouse at 800 dpi, in overwatch I play with 2.5 sensitivity on all characters now, it was 3.5 for over a year up until last week. I don't play characters like tracer or genji in comp, and have never played them much. Even phara I rarely play now. I hear that people that play those characters increase their sensitivity to turn quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
I mained Ana for season three of four, but i don't really play her a lot anymore. I think Moira atm surpasses pretty much every healer and if Moira is taken i mostly pick Zenyatta or if one of my friends plays Pharah (he's a top 500 pharah player) i just pick mercy to support him and get carried.
I am pretty much doing the same, I do take team comp and map into consideration, I don't like playing mercy but if someone on my team picks bastion I will go mercy to damage boost and heal. Lucio is a pick that works extremely well on any map that you can boop people off the map, I will also pick him if I see a reaper and a sym on my team, speed boost is still really powerful with some comps.

At about the 4 minute mark I play lucio on Ilios pit, which is always a good choice, I haven't been playing him much and I notice I am not going for head shot damage enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4QPQa_u-KM

Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
4390 - 03-10-2018, 18:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyRabbit View Post
I found I was usually averaging around 8-10k around healing with Moria, that isn't crazy long rounds with overtime.

I started playing Ana again since I dropped my mouse sensitivity from 3.5 to 2.5 and she is a good character to practice with. I never got her to work well in comp games but I do ok in quickplay, I didn't do enough quick scope shots in this one compared to when I played her more. I did get the potg with the best combo of skin and highlight intro though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvy-Fwj3NQc
That was a nice sleep in the beginning and a better carry at the end.

I love playing Anna but I always end up spending too much time healing and never get to play her as offensive as I like. That nade on grouped up enemies is OP as ****. But having the right comp with her makes all the difference, especially for her Ult.

To your point with the aim, when I turned down the sensitivity with Sombra after the recent change, she can be an assassin.

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4391 - 03-10-2018, 19:56
I have noticed more people playing Sombra, it is noticeable how fast she can kill support now.

With Ana's ult I do find people can end up picking characters that don't work great with her ult. Playing Orisa more I found out how good giving her a nano boost is, you can shred a team and because you have your own shield to drop people struggle to counter you, genji gets shut down a lot at my SR.

Last edited by DeadlyRabbit; 03-10-2018 at 19:59..
Synth
VeteranXX
Old
4392 - 03-13-2018, 23:36
ZP announcing contenders

https://www.twitch.tv/overwatchcontenders

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
4393 - 03-14-2018, 15:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGV51UgMYKw

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
4394 - 03-14-2018, 17:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINep View Post
Had a Griefer in one of my placements the other day.
Mei keeping everyone in spawn. Total loss.

Luckily, I got an alert saying my report had been used to take action against them.
isnt there still a cd on that wall? it used to be like 20s with about 8s duration last time i played

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4395 - 03-29-2018, 17:21
It is easy to see why a good tracer can keep ranking up, I just haven't spent any real time on her to be effective.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb1CF2DP2bY

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
4396 - 03-29-2018, 17:39
Yeah that's some pretty good tracer play. I'm just not really good with her but i'm trying to learn her in quick play as well. I can play most heroes pretty ok atm.. but i've never gotten used to Tracer i guess. :/

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
4397 - 03-29-2018, 18:29
i forgot how bad your average ow player is

and i forgot why teaming up with your friend in gold is an even worse idea

playing with people in gold is like playing at the special olympics

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
4398 - 03-29-2018, 21:51
A lot of the bad player aspects are people with no awareness, I see lots of decent or good technical players in plat but they completely miss the fact their team is dead. People spam need healing or say they can't get any heals over voice and I have to point out that they just dove into a 1 vs 6 and used their ult as genji, even after they died they didn't notice that the rest of their team wasn't there.

A lot of winning games is knowing when the fight is lost and you need to back out regroup and try again. I find a lot of games playing Ana that even if my team is getting destroyed I can end with 2-4 deaths because I can be at a range that when things go bad I just walk away

Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
4399 - 03-30-2018, 23:17
So, is it too late to buy Overwatch and jump into the game?

Also, is it possible to pickup the game and have some fun or are experienced players just pwning new players?

Looking for a new online shooter, I'm tired of Planetside 2.

Last edited by Merranza; 03-30-2018 at 23:19..
Synth
VeteranXX
Old
4400 - 03-30-2018, 23:46
nah def get it

Page 220 of 223

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Release Thread] Overwatch

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
genji is illuminanti , madrebel is stupid , madrebel likes to ramble , taggitfaggit , the genji is coming , they took my son!