Trump blaming video games for school shootings

Got Haggis?

Veteran XX

This is the video the white house put together for today’s “meeting”

I knew it was going to have that CoD airport scene.

If I knew how, I'd totally be making video games right now where you have to stop Russian twitter bots by any means necessary.

phew, we'd better get all of the violent video games out of other countries before they are struck by a similar epidemic of mass shootings!

thanks Trump!

i bet trump really loves violent video games. i bet he wanted to play all those games as he was watching that video.

phew, we'd better get all of the violent video games out of other countries before they are struck by a similar epidemic of mass shootings!

thanks Trump!

good joke but i got a better one from a land down under

serveimage

i mean can u imagine straight faced making a trump censorship joke with this going on in your country?

List of banned video games in Australia - Wikipedia

i mean look at that list folks

this is why aussies are so weak and pathetic now

27459886_1952248978123427_1613014675413256394_n.jpg

:rofl:

Last edited:
lib progressives are the most disgusting thing under the sun. They are why I defend my 2nd amendment rights

I reckon Trump would fucking love GTA5. Just to go and play golf... maybe buy the golf course.

i don't know how u know what that game is since it is banned in your cuntry

Grand Theft Auto III 2001-11-28 Originally released uncut, it was later banned due to sexual violence involving prostitutes.[44]

A censored version was later released. The PC version was later released uncut.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 2004-10-02 Had its classification revoked following the Hot Coffee controversy.

Edited worldwide with this version of the game also achieving an MA15+.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 2002-11-11 Pre-Censored before submission because of sexual violence involving prostitutes.

In 2010 the game was re-released uncut, again receiving an MA15+.[45]

Grand Theft Auto IV 2007-12-12 Pre-censored before submission because of sexual violence involving prostitutes. An uncut version was later released for the PC with an MA15+.

A patch was later released to completely uncensor the PS3 version and the 360 version.

The complete edition is fully uncut and all its expansions are unedited with an MA15+.

:rofl:

what a fukin clown cuntry of cucks

Back