Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU by The Magical Zoo - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU
Page 10 of 32
SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
181 - 02-07-2018, 19:01
Yeah honestly it looks like a lot of fun to watch (as most marvel movies are) from the trailer. Dude in a cool superhero suit wrecking people. 100% RT is probably exaggerated but it looks like it'll be good

Sponsored Links
Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
182 - 02-07-2018, 19:04
Yeah, and you'll have to learn empathy as a white man.

For the first time in your entire life you'll have to cheer on a black man as he accomplishes his goals.

Except for all those other times. Those don't count.

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
183 - 02-07-2018, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomnivore View Post
Yeah, and you'll have to learn empathy as a white man.

For the first time in your entire life you'll have to cheer on a black man as he accomplishes his goals.

Except for all those other times. Those don't count.
I was collecting Spawn comics long before cheering on a black man as he accomplished his goals was cool.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
184 - 02-07-2018, 19:40
you guys really don't know enough about rt to form sensible reactions to it

key facts:
1.) the score is "percent fresh", i.e. percent of reviews that are positive, not an average of scores. a movie that gets 100 6/10s has a 100%. a movie that gets 99 10/10s and 1 4/10 has a 99%. this is because most movie reviewers prioritize giving a recommendation over having a really universal scoring system (the ebert rule).

2.) major studio tentpoles end up with around 150-250 reviews. bp currently has 76. the majority of critics have yet to review it.

3.) studios know people don't know these things and therefore choose to screen the movie early to softball or buyable critics, so the pre-release score is always inflated and *always* drops over opening weekend. similar to the video game embargo system.

4.) literally anyone can post their scores as a critic as long as they can prove they've been reviewing 50+ movies a year for the past two years, so a vast majority of scores come from independent film bloggers. i know all this because i was flirting with it for a while and i know a guy who does. he will very likely be rotten on bp, as he was on last jedi.

5.) independent film bloggers are probably more likely that the average human to be sjws, but they don't have anyone to answer to, so the only pressure to like black panther "because it's black" would be to deceive themselves, which is quite common, and similar to why someone might like predator 2 "because it's predator". there is no conspiracy or unity at all in the critical community, except that they're all the kind of people who would write movie reviews.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 02-07-2018, 20:25
jfc it's like that episode of 'the critic' where ppl begged lovitz 2 go back 2 work reviewing movies b/c he turned out 2b the only guy who kept it real

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
186 - 02-07-2018, 21:38
well that makes me happier bowl of blood

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
187 - 02-09-2018, 15:59

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
188 - 02-09-2018, 19:10
*crickets*

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
189 - 02-10-2018, 06:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
i ****in wish i could do this so badly

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
190 - 02-10-2018, 08:09
don't remember anyone complaining about Blade being a black superhero--it was popular enough to get 2 sequels and a tv series

people aren't racist, they're just apprehensive about being lectured by leftist freaks that can't write a decent story and care more about indoctrinating the audience than entertaining it

Last edited by Greedo909; 02-10-2018 at 08:12..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
191 - 02-10-2018, 10:42
Why ‘Black Panther' will mean so much to so many - The Washington Post

When batman came out I cried because it meant so much to me

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
192 - 02-10-2018, 10:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Why ‘Black Panther' will mean so much to so many - The Washington Post

When batman came out I cried because it meant so much to me
So the black character created by 2 white guys, prominently shown in a comic produced by a company owned and operated by whites, made in a studio owned by a company that was created by a white guy is going to mean so much to the black community?

awesome

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 02-10-2018, 11:05
uhh

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
194 - 02-10-2018, 12:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
So the black character created by 2 white guys, prominently shown in a comic produced by a company owned and operated by whites, made in a studio owned by a company that was created by a white guy is going to mean so much to the black community?

awesome
It's the very epitome of virtue signaling, virtue signaling of course is the only export of Hollywood. They beat the drums of war to rally those against a cause that doesn't exist, to raise money for those doing the signaling, brings nothing of tangible wealth or improvement to the cause, and gives all the other virtue signalers something to aspire to: using someone else's plight, whether real or imagined, to make money.

It's like brutally molesting a child, and then making a documentary about that child to pull at the heart strings of everyone about child molestation so we can all rally together and put an end to child molestation.

The sooner blacks stop bowing down to their poverty pimps the sooner they can start improving their standard of living.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
195 - 02-10-2018, 17:07
I was kinda looking forward to this movie until the shill media and SJW morons had to make it all about race.

Will probably just stay home now and enjoy all my white privilege.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 02-10-2018, 17:11
im sure you'll have no trouble finding an all white movie to watch

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
197 - 02-10-2018, 18:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
im sure you'll have no trouble finding an all white movie to watch
Not sure if serious or sarcastic

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
198 - 02-10-2018, 18:32
its pathetic for people to argue this much over fiction at this point

it's worse that anyone thinks this an achievement for anyone. its a movie. let me know when wakanda or whatever joins the UN

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
199 - 02-10-2018, 19:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
its pathetic for people to argue this much over fiction at this point

it's worse that anyone thinks this an achievement for anyone. its a movie. let me know when wakanda or whatever joins the UN
dont joke about that, there are a ****in ton of ******s on twitter who think its real

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
200 - 02-10-2018, 21:40
Well, there has been a big hubub made about how this movie has all black main characters, apparently all the crew is black, black director..etc

Page 10 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
autistic screeching , captain autistic nerdrage , shit thread shit poster , tele bait