[NETFLIX] streaming video !

2/3 of the way through Altered Carbon - very good - getting better as it goes

Dark was recommended by a friend. I watched all ten episodes but was disappointed. Same time looping issues as every other time travel show. Confusingly large cast operating in multiple eras. No real resolution at the end of this season either.

I'm on season 3 of shameless. What a fucking hoot. William H. Macy is perfect for that role. There's a lot of fucky fucky in every episode too.

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

Black Mirror, love the twisted look at the future.

for me black mirror is love/ hate. it's either fucking incredible (white christmas, star trekkie season 4 ep1) or terrible

metal head is the first episode i watched, thought they were all in that similar tone, heh

for me black mirror is love/ hate. it's either fucking incredible (white christmas, star trekkie season 4 ep1) or terrible

metal head is the first episode i watched, thought they were all in that similar tone, heh

Late to the game man

started devilman crybaby last night, it's p cool, not at all what you expect from anime. kinda like superjail meets flcl and x-rated as fuck. definitely something to check out if you want a change of pace, like an extended music video instead of yet another telenovel.

im kinda shocked they made an altered carbon show

the book was.... good... but not "holy fuck get me the rights r now" good

joel silver paid $1 mil for the film rights back in '06

the show is MUCH better than the book

Norsemen I didn’t like, I could give reasons but ultimately it just wasn’t good, at all.

Altered Carbon... 5 episodes and and it’s the best new show I’ve seen in years.

Bright, yeah a SJW movie but once you get past that it’s a fun flick.

I also enjoyed The Defenders.

The latest Black Mirror was good, but I liked the other seasons more.

castlevania was awful

it was like the first third of a prequel, the story goes nowhere and the characters are all so fucking annoying, plus they made dracula gay

True but the animation was really good and once it gets going there's something there

Watched the first three episodes of Altered Carbon yesterday and we're hooked.

Back