[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Rand Paul wants to put this guy out of a job

question-mark-suit-guy.jpg

that's fucking heartless

holy shit. this is why comey reopened the investigation. because he was FORCED to by George Toscas, deputy AG at the DoJ at the time.

Inbox = Peter Strzok
Outbox = Lisa Page

8psvayqm22f01.png

and Strzok says fuck congress, wow

fucking huge

really? Why would you care about that? There are maybe 10 people that post every day here. There are maybe 100 people like me, that try to keep things stirred up, but I doubt it's 100.

It would be interesting to see the thousands that came here, dwindled to less than 20.

thread has over 1 million views there chief

Calif. Democrat and #MeToo leader accused of groping male staffer | Fox News

A California Democrat who was featured in Time magazine’s Person of the Year issue for her role in the anti-sexual harassment “#MeToo” movement has been accused of drunkenly groping a male legislative staffer at a softball game in 2014.

Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia allegedly stroked the then-25-year-old staffer’s back, tried to squeeze his buttocks and attempted to grab his crotch as he walked away from her.

1518153946471.jpg

#ME TOO brother ... jebus what a cow

No big deal...

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele | Fox News

Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

"I'm in," Waldman, whose firm has ties to Hillary Clinton, texted back to Warner.

Steele famously put together the anti-Trump dossier of unverified information that was used by FBI and Justice Department officials in October 2016 to get a warrant to conduct surveillance of former Trump adviser Carter Page. Despite the efforts, Steele has not agreed to an interview with the committee.

1-706cd8a80d.jpg

TEXTS: Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact Christopher Steele

Just a week ago havax was posting tick tock and mentioning the memo every post

Now its not even talked about by a single person here

Lmao what a dud :rofl:

Well get her on the next memo boys!

LOCK HER UP

Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia,

allow me to extrapolate...

alleged ties to Russia, actually has proof he himself has ties to Russia

Back