America's racist coins

SuperTrap

Contributor
Veteran XX
Team USA skater's tweet draws mixed reactions after coin toss decides Olympic flagbearer | Fox News
1518159363080.jpg

A tweet posted to the account of Shani Davis, right, is blasting the selection of luger Erin Hamlin as the U.S. flagbearer for Friday's opening ceremony for the Winter Olympics in South Korea. (Associated Press)

A speedskater on Team USA lambasted the organization Thursday for not allowing him to be the flag-bearer for Friday's opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics in South Korea.

The skater, Shani Davis, 35, lost a coin toss to luger Erin Hamlin, 31, after a vote ended in a tie, the Daily Mail reported. Both were among eight athletes vying to become the U.S. flag-bearer in the Parade of Nations.

Davis took to Twitter to criticize the decision and posture his credentials.

I am an American and when I won the 1000m in 2010 I became the first American to 2-peat in that event. @TeamUSA dishonorably tossed a coin to decide its 2018 flag bearer. No problem. I can wait until 2022.
#BlackHistoryMonth2018 #PyeongChang2018

If anyone knows the sting of racism it is Olympic athletes.. especially speed skaters.

#BlackHistoryMonth2018

this guy seems sexist, but can POC be sexist, or are they absolved of sexism, in addition racism?

Niggers just cry... that's all. Everything makes them cry about people picking on them.. kinda like how the jews cry

you're right... it could be a scoring system. I didn't think of that.

and fool he really wants to represent and carry the flag of the nation that hates niggers... or he planned on dropping it. One or the other I am sure

Well I tried to avoid calling that black man a stupid fuck but you have successfully forced my hand

here, i'll please 2b doing the needful 4u:

~LOL SHANI DAVIS IS A WANNABE APOLO OHNO AND A TOTAL HOSTESS CUPCAKE - THIS LOUDMOUTH MORON ISN'T EVEN A REAL NIGGER, PURSUING FAKE WHITE PEOPLE 'SPORTS' LIKE SPEEDSKATING - I BET HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN SHOT BY RACIST POLICE~

Back