[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

We received an email today that the company is giving everyone $1000 bonuses and directly cited Trump's tax plan as the reason.

#magabitchesmaga

That's precious

Vod4m.gif

One can only hope that the ridicule from that video becomes so great that he unleashes global thermal nuclear war and ends everyone's existence on this planet.

We received an email today that the company is giving everyone $1000 bonuses and directly cited Trump's tax plan as the reason.

#magabitchesmaga

you know bonuses aren't wages right

they give you $1000.. once.. and they get tax cuts indefinitely.

oh, and your income tax cut phases out over a period of several years, and turns into a tax increase. the corporate rate does not phase out.

oh, and your income tax cut phases out over a period of several years, and turns into a tax increase. the corporate rate does not phase out.

Just say #maga and be done with it.

don't judge too harshly :/

I imagine the only other time Juggs has seen $1000 all at once is back when he stole from that fat hog beast

:lol: Can you point me the last tax cut the people received that was permanent?

"ZOMG!!! No need to get excited that you are being allowed to keep more of your own hard-earned dollars because it will eventually come to an end! Stupid Republicans... think they can trick us with their fancy propaganda by allowing us peons to have more of our money for a little bit. Us Emo's know the truf cuz we woke, Nigga! The Emocrats would have made it a forever tax cut!"

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically dispositioned to cross roads.

People are way too uptight on this forum. Damn.

really? Why would you care about that? There are maybe 10 people that post every day here. There are maybe 100 people like me, that try to keep things stirred up, but I doubt it's 100.

It would be interesting to see the thousands that came here, dwindled to less than 20.

Back