I'M BACK BABY

I hope all tribes people come back

"It was the best of times,
It was the worst of times"

name the author

Yo I'm not gone but I am somewhere not my house abusing intoxicants

So like brb for now I'll read the rest of this later

My bad, Elenex was mentioned as a grandmaster. . .I honestly don't recall the author of the tao of tribes, it was nearly 2 decades ago, and I don't remember.

I know it wasn't WarWitch. I'm heterosexual and between his casts and playing, I would have tossed his salad no prob. My favorite OS player. Also wasn't WarNipple, he was my bff in Tribes, and was the author of a ton of shit but mostly in the IE forums.

I'm trying to recall; it's someone that left the forum a long time ago. I give up.

Severed if you don't say, my autism spectrum do is going to kill me. I can google it and ruin things, but It's better if I recall, and I just can't.

just fuck off Vanster you senile old windbag

^^^ handy cut and paste quote for you guys to use going forward whenever he shows up in a thread

Okay I'm back

I guess I've been out of character lately, too much about AFA (ps Coombz I'm drunk tonight but I hold up to my promises, legit look me up on steam and I'll buy you game)

So

Yeah.

More in tune. Hold on

Why did the chicken cross the road?

The road, you will see, represents the black man. The chicken crossed the "black man" in order to trample him and keep him down.

Back