I'M BACK BABY

There's like, all of twenty sad neckbeard virgin losers who think because they jerk eachother off and play it together every Sunday night or whatever, they own the game

we could literally just *consume* them

and it's such a good game, why not

There's like, all of twenty sad neckbeard virgin losers who think because they jerk eachother off and play it together every Sunday night or whatever, they own the game

we could literally just *consume* them

and it's such a good game, why not

it would be pretty cool to get like a 20 man tw squad to massacre everyone like we do all games we decide to do that to.

we could even let goshin play. he could be bait.

does Osmethae still post here lol

we were FB friends and shared 3d printing things in common until his GF started chatting w me a little too much off his clock and then I was like yo y'all are boobs and she's like teee heee

.. and then at some point he found out and blocked me, and forced his gf to block me too lmao

I mean that's how I interpreted it anyway. could be wrong.

but I'm generally not wrong about the comings and goings of women and relationships

DXQYGUJ.jpg

Highfive has a Vive
Nick bro, you alive?

He's probably 'eating pork rib' there in Kentucky
That's KC queer slang for giving a guy a sucky

Being gifted a new game is a beautiful dream
But I'm at work a bit longer and can't login to Steam :)

Well at least it'll be a chance for captain tele to get some competition.

I got an occulus. Might consider swapping to a different device next generation but its not worth switching over to a vive yet.

you tried Superhot yet Zomni?

I had a whirl with it on PSVR a couple weeks ago and managed to punch my mates TV :lol: :picard:

coombz when you pick up AFF add me on steam so we can play bro

i think you can find me if you just search LaserGuidedBunnyRabbit

I gotta switch my bed into a murphy bed before I have enough space to really enjoy room scale.

The room I've got it in right now still has a lot of clutter and knocking about. I'm always conscious where I put my hands though, because I don't want to break the controller on a wall or something.

Back