either that or -mann is a common suffix to saxon last names

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 02-07-2018, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Sorry boys, I can't be hear ALL of the time.
-------------------
KC
No one trusts ass lickers, and while you complain about "angry old men" you do spend a lot of time on doxing duties. That's real rage son. For me though, you're COMPLETELY HARMLESS.

Try reading a book sometime, rise above the pit of ignorance bro, it isn't bliss. gl hf
--------------------
spxnge
He be raging. Almost KC or HK the Jew levels of obsess. I put some things in an online photo service to see if any of you doxxxers or nexting fools would bite. That was like 4 5 years ago, I dont' even know which site it was.

But it seems you, crapclown and KC have bitten the ****e. You've been played.
--------------------
Groove:
You're as naïve as Goshin at times. Elon is a crypto ****. His real name is Elon Haldeman.

Whenever is see a dood get lots of Jewnews publicity I check their wiki entry. 95/100 they're of the tribe. It's good to own the media and be of the tribe no? Great for a stock pump and dump scheme.

I hope you all appreciate the time I took to reply, sorry it wasn't sooner, I'm not here all the time.
Don't you ignore me *****

arsin
Veteran++
Old
44 - 02-08-2018, 00:04
ST I stated my case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
i guess Gary Coleman and Gary Oldman are crypto jews too

either that or -mann is a common suffix to saxon last names

Fair question. TBH until today I always assumed he was of the tribe due to his access to mass media and his ability to get cooperation amongst the banks in growing Paypal. Not an engineering feat, but a social one.
There's nothing definitive about Musk being Jewish, such is the way of being crypto. Here's some conjecture:

The name Elon is Hebrew for oak tree. Musk originates from the French word "le mechin" which means "the younger." Kimbal, Elon's brother, also has a Jewish name. Haldeman is a prominent Jewish name.

I don't know of any goyim who change their last names, but Jews do. Such is the way of being crypto and hiding the tribalism of a certain occupation, business or communal activity.

I'm sure he attended Jewish schools in South Africa only because they were better schools.

Paypal - not at all an original idea, but getting the banks to all play along was what made it work. This suggests (((teamwork))).

But it's his start that had me convinced he was of the tribe. He borrowed like $30K from his dad to start a company called Zip2, which developed an internet city guide or some such dodgy thing. 4 years later he sold the company to Packard Bell or Compaq for over - wait for it - $300Mn.

He didn't found Paypal, he came in on a merger and was made CEO. A 28 yr old CEO! Why would Deutches bank allow this? this screams wtf! He was there for 3-4 years and walks away with (iirc) $160Mn.
What did they need him for?

Betcha if Paypal failed there would be huge mail, wire and banking frauds.

At any rate his success - like the success of so many Jewish firms that start out of a garage (hello Bernie Sherman) and a few years later is suddenly worth millions, then billions suggests access to a lot of cash. more succinctly, to a lot of cash which needs a good washing.

SpaceX started in 2002(?) Elon said they'd have a missile up in 2 years! It took 10 years! to launch it's first satellite. The company is worth over $2Bn now - all from NASA paying them to do haul **** up to the space station. Sheeeeit. No goyim company suffers this kind of financial success with that kind of operational failure.

There's also dodgy ****e about the founding of Tesla, I just didn't follow since I knew the guy was full of bags of laundered money. But iirc he didn't found Tesla either. But it's a great way for the tribe to wash the proceeds from mining gold and diamonds no? He's from SOUTH AFRICA ffs.

These are the reasons I'm suspicious of this "small Jewish oak tree."

Last edited by arsin; 02-08-2018 at 00:20..
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 02-08-2018, 00:06
You cant have the suffix mann to your name anymore you must change it to people in canada

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 02-08-2018, 00:12
i forgive u justin

we've all made some bad jokes ^_^

hugs !

arsin
Veteran++
Old
47 - 02-08-2018, 00:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Anthony hardscaper millionaire of ontario hi pal

You let me down as a friend
Can't be friends with a snake.

Talk about ragings, 4 neg reps - 2 on the same minute!

[Official] The Justeen...
02-08-2018 12:13 AM
HelenKeller

02-07-2018 08:24 PM
HelenKeller

02-07-2018 08:24 PM
HelenKeller

02-07-2018 01:38 PM
HelenKeller
.-----------------------------------------

That's a lot of plus rep to pass around
Making friends, how nice of The Jew

Last edited by arsin; 02-08-2018 at 07:03..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
48 - 02-08-2018, 00:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs View Post
i forgive u justin

we've all made some bad jokes ^_^

hugs !
Yea, umm it turns out the religious ***** took over 4 minutes to ask her question lol preamble lol and Justeen interjected with something that maybe was a joke - a poor one at that. But it broke up the tension of the crowd which was booing her.

tbh I was totally impressed with the speech he gave at U of Chiraq. It's too bad his roots are of a mixture of liberalism and kumbaya.

Last edited by arsin; 02-08-2018 at 07:25..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 02-08-2018, 00:27
did u kno that if u go to diarrhea.com u will b redirected to pepto bismol information on how they stop the unstoppable flow of poop?

it's true

it's damn true

savage inuit
VeteranX
Old
50 - 02-08-2018, 00:27
blame canada

groove
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 02-08-2018, 00:35
Quote:

The name Elon is Hebrew for oak tree. Musk originates from the French word "le mechin" which means "the younger." Kimbal, Elon's brother, also has a Jewish name. Haldeman is a prominent Jewish name.

I don't know of any goyim who change their last names, but Jews do. Such is the way of being crypto and hiding the tribalism of a certain occupation, business or communal activity.
he didn't 'change his last name'

haldeman(n) was his mothers maiden name before she married Errol Musk and had Elon (named for her father, John Elon Haldeman the guy whose picture i posted)

do i have to explain how this is a normal thing that all married people do

or how -mann/man is an anglo saxon name suffix

much like -burg/berg (which iirc means 'fortress')

arsin
Veteran++
Old
52 - 02-08-2018, 07:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
he didn't 'change his last name'

haldeman(n) was his mothers maiden name before she married Errol Musk and had Elon (named for her father, John Elon Haldeman the guy whose picture i posted)

do i have to explain how this is a normal thing that all married people do

or how -mann/man is an anglo saxon name suffix

much like -burg/berg (which iirc means 'fortress')
You're right, I stand corrected. I looked into Musk 20 years ago, my recollections were faulty.

It's clever to keep tribal status through the female line. jj (not really).

Groove you don't have to defend the tribe.The vast majority of non-Zionist Jews are great people. It's unfortunate tho that the elitist Ziojews with their hard core tribalism and endogamy, are at the forefront of:

1. The media kikes maliciously mis-leading and lying to white Americans.
2. At the forefront of financial scams. Madoff, Cohen just to name a few.
3. At the forefront of sexual assault. It's amazing the jewish characterization of sexual assaults. I suppose we can ascribe this to the shiksa factor.

As such they're bringing to life the worst stereotypes of Jews. The irony here astounds.

Last edited by arsin; 02-08-2018 at 07:23..
Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 02-08-2018, 08:51
Anthony is mongolian for spergapotamus

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 02-08-2018, 09:10
Being a sperged out hardcore antisemite doesn't make u nearly as endearing as u think

arsin
Veteran++
Old
55 - 02-08-2018, 14:42
spxnge texts me that he's half Jewish. Figures. You must have a honkin big nose, butt ugly. The only **** you get is the ones that "leave their mark." A bloody one at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Being a sperged out hardcore antisemite doesn't make u nearly as endearing as u think
Being a clueless baby boomer isn't endearing either. Thank god your generation is not long on this planet.

I'm not hating on semites, Jews being only 1 (very small) group of the Semitic people, the Palestinkians are a much larger group. Semites aren't a genetic distinction but a linguistic one. The more you know rite?

You should stop drinking the Kool-Aid Jewnews feeds you. The term "anit-semitic" is a canard.

I am casting dispersions on a few members of the tribe and their ethnocentricity, their tribalism, their endogamy, their media schemes against the white people and its' culture. Their hate on us. There's been numerous threads about (((neocons))), financial scams, sexual assaults, greedy kikes - where the fuk have you been?

Capt. Tele has been at the forefront of this, surely you've been paying attention? Aren't you interested in figuring out what the fuk is going on? Where our society is headed to? Who are the people that are destroying white culture?

It's time to pull your balls out of your ass. Wake the fuk up.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 02-08-2018, 15:10
Wtf I'm not a baby boomer lmao

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
57 - 02-08-2018, 15:11
that's exactly what a baby boomer would say

they refuse to acknowledge that they are over 30

groove
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 02-08-2018, 15:13
Quote:
It's clever to keep tribal status through the female line. jj (not really).

Groove you don't have to defend the tribe.
im literally doing the opposite - im defending someone who is clearly NOT jewish from your retarded accusations that his success is a result of his being a crypto jew

and you continue to ignore all evidence to the contrary, like the VERY germanic anglo-saxon picture of John Elon Haldeman or the history of saxon names

and make absolutely absurd claims like 'only jews change their last names' because apparently you've never heard of marriage

which i've noticed is a common thing for you to do

you decide long before you've seen any evidence and nothing will sway your pre-determined conclusion. you deliberately ignore any evidence that doesn't fit your narrative, and believe without question even the most specious claim if it does

tbh i dont even think you have a problem with jews, you seem have a problem with success.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
59 - 02-08-2018, 16:19
also he's a never-nude

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 02-08-2018, 16:24
Groove your firwst mistake is responding to ellen/Anthony autism bomb essays with anything other than neg rep hehehe

Page 3 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] The Justeen political thread

Social Website Bullshit