Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

Heard it had a 100% fresh rating from critics.

If I hear its good from people who don't have a hand up their ass puppetting what leftists want I'll see it.

If sjws ruined it w/e I'll know that too.

Yea... because the Critics on Rotten Tomatoes have proven that they have the pulse of the population. See: recent Star Trek: Discover and The Last Jedi ratings.

Chances are.... because it has a 100% rating... that the canary in the mineshaft just died.

I mean, they gave the Netflix series "Black Lightning" 100% as well. It rates 58% among the population.

If they weren't making such a big deal about it there wouldn't be a bunch of trolls looking to fuck with it.

Yea... because the Critics on Rotten Tomatoes have proven that they have the pulse of the population. See: recent Star Trek: Discover and The Last Jedi ratings.

Chances are.... because it has a 100% rating... that the canary in the mineshaft just died.

I mean, they gave the Netflix series "Black Lightning" 100% as well. It rates 58% among the population.

eh these are also the early fluff screener reviews

don't get me wrong the sjcs will make sure it stays 85+ but "don't trust rt scores before opening weekend" has been a hard rule since rt has been a website

imo it looks visually interesting and that has made the best marvel movies (cap1, gotg, gotg2, & thor 3) since the stories are all so anodyne and identical anyway

I even like the Black Panther as a character. I have no problem with him getting his own movie, along side all the other characters that have appeared in the movies. I would fully expect most if not the entire movie to be composed of black characters... that's just logical consistency.

It just sours the soup when you blur the line between fantasy and reality with the significance of how black this character is and what it means to movies in general that this is an "all-black production".

Regardless of RT predictions, if it follows the average trend of the marvel movies, it'll be decent... a perfect 100%? Probably not, but a decent super hero movie, unless they go full on Black Lives Matter on everyone and the film opens with the main character taking a knee.

We have jumped the shark in the super hero movie genre. Hollywood jews can't think of anything interesting so we get reboots and superhero movies. I am sure Predator Reboot will be pure shit same as with this Nigger Pussy movie

ps
The Predator Is Ready for Reshoots, Is Schwarzenegger Making a Cameo? - MovieWeb

Test screenings reportedly did not go over so well with audiences due to the comedic element of The Predator, so it's quite possible that Shane Black is going in to take out some of the humor and replace it with a more dramatic edge. The original Predator movie had some brief moments of comedic relief, but for the most part, it was an action-packed thriller with sci-fi elements that had viewers hooked from the first 5 minutes of the movie. Comedy might not be the best way to navigate a reboot of The Predator.

Why is it so hard to make a damn Predator film. Put a group of 7-9 cool, badass characters in a jungle and kill them one by one. It doesn't have to evolve or expand the universe.

who's going to be the first critic to pan this and get his life ruined after being labelled a racist

If they weren't making such a big deal about it there wouldn't be a bunch of trolls looking to fuck with it.

I think this is a bit of a chicken and an egg argument. There will always be trolls and there will always be SJW's or something pushing something and they feed off each other in a feedback loop.

Back