[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

We might need to make 4 or 5 memos and get nunes staffers working overtime but one of these days we are taking the shitlibs down boys!

Maga

REP. GOWDY: ...I was pretty integrally involved in the drafting of it. There is a Russia investigation without a dossier. So to the extent the memo deals with the dossier and the FISA process, the dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower. The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos' meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn't have anything to do with obstruction of justice. So there's going to be a Russia probe, even without a dossier.
source

Gonna need better memos, better get a real boot-licker on it like Newt.

lol its all fake that fat bitch is balder than bernie sanders

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

:rofl:

Did you actually read what Gowdy said?

Hint: His wording is very precise and he was integral to it being written.

dealyrunk doesn't actually view info first hand

he only swallows it 3rd of 4th string in the human caterpillar line he has registered himself in

meanwhile he calls newt a boot licker

from his vantage point that would be a life promotion

DVN4wSrVwAA37eT.jpg

Last edited:
i can't just wake up and submerge myself into autism dood, i like to take it easy in the mornings you know

yeh depending on what's in the democratic side of the house intelligence committee memo, opinion could swing a few different ways. back when mueller was getting started, newspapers covered the fact that the intelligence committee acted back then as two separate committees.

let's see if don cheto let's them release it ehheueheuh

CAIN COONS DACA SOLUTION

>BRING EM ALL IN
>GIVE THEM ALL AMNESTY (NOT JUST DACA KIDS)
>STUDY WHY THEY ARE HERE FOR 3 YEARS
>NO WALL
>NO CHANGE TO IMMIGRATION POLICY

AT THAT POINT IT DOESN"T MATTER AND THERE WILL ONLY BE JOHN MCCAIN, FLAKE, and HIS JEB BUSH SIZED GUAC BOWL TUMORS LEFT

we can be in perpetual neocon middle eastern wars and tacos + burritos of hep c will own the streets

they will save america by killing off the good people we have in needless wars in Syria and back fill those people with refugees and people who can't bother to learn English after 3 generations of being here

Last edited:
i worked with a black guy who always expressed disinterest about getting KFC - he claimed that popeyes was better but i disagree. maybe the popeyes franchise near me sucks, but the colonel's secret spices are no joke. i think a lot of blacks might have to disavow KFC through no fault of their own

tele racism world view too whitewashed to see that cheto doens't want to get rid of the dreamers. donny would not lie - not during campaign speech!

Back