Meanwhile

It's important to clarify

arsin
Veteran++
Old
23 - 01-30-2018, 11:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Sheetrock Tony how come you're not investing in real estate is zero risk and tons of reward apparently
The sheetrock thing is from long ago and forgotten ****e I put in an online photo hosting site to suck in my trollers/nexters/post stalkers. And fools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Ask Bill Ackman how his Herbalife short is going.

And everyone knows Herbalife is a huge ponzi scheme.
My financial advisor suggested I read some books about timing a put, and for ****s n' giggles watch Dirty Money a Netflix documentary about Bill Ackman and Valeant Pharmaceuticals. I just checked this stock it was over $220 now trading at $23

Itt shorting is over my head though, I just dont' have the time/expertise to know when Tesla will crash. With Valeant it was tweets by Killary which brought mass attention to Valeant. It was then seen that its' growth was attributed to:
1. Freeing up cash by minimizing R&D.
2. Huge raises in all drug prices which makes Martin Shkreli look like a boy scout.
3. Set up fake Pharmacies to bill Insurance Co's at these higher prices.
4. Buy up small Drug Co's which have a niche monopoly. Raise price by 100's if not 1000's of percent.

So it wasnt' a Captain of Industry running a business well, it was just greed.

I'm just surprised it took the Great Minds of Wall Street two years to figure out Valeant's scam.

How long or what media triggers will it take to bring Tesla down?

Latest shenanigans from our real life Tony Stark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZxzjiSBSz0

Itt burning through cash. Jokes on Teslarians.

Last edited by arsin; 01-30-2018 at 11:21..
Torks
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 01-30-2018, 13:15
Not sure what you are smoking. A 3 month or 6 month delay for a project that big on a deadline they set themselves is nothing. The original plan was to bring out the car in 2020, which they changed to 2018 after huge number of reservations.

If you would have followed the news you would know that people are lining up outside Tesla stores to be able to sit for 2 minutes in the model 3. Everyone wants this car and the overwhelming number of reviews out so far are positive. This car will be a success.

If you want some reason to short I would rather go for the semi, because if they **** this up the transport companies will **** them.

And btw, the 500$ "flamethrower" already sold 15k times so I guess he is doing something right.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 01-30-2018, 13:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torks View Post
And btw, the 500$ "flamethrower" already sold 15k times so I guess he is doing something right.

A rabid fanbase blindly throwing money at whatever he does is the only thing keeping Tesla afloat.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 01-30-2018, 15:11
So what? Steve jobs did it.

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 01-30-2018, 15:46
ya, but look @ apple during his exile

it was kkklowntown and big billy g had to bail them out (lol wat a boss)

they got their jerbs back and pwned the market

jerbs died and now they're rudderless and starting 2 embarrass themselves just like ms in the post-gates era

tesla is going 2 spiral round like a turd in a clogged toilet if they're tied to 1 man's cult of personality

senzu
VeteranX
Old
28 - 01-30-2018, 15:56
btw the flamethrower zombie **** is years and years old

it was posted many a fortnite ago

there has been a lot of rehashing this year to draw in millenials

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
29 - 01-31-2018, 11:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
yeah, the car production isn't ramping up as fast as they'd anticipated. **** happens. SpaceX is doing amazing things. He's blowing through a lot of money, sure.. and this little bit of silly fluff has the haters crying out about distractions, but meh.
doing amazing things alright

SpaceX denies Falcon rocket caused Zuma mission failure

taxpayers got to pay for the failed launch and that billion dollar satellite it lost in this disaster.........only the best and the brightest though folks

it was probably a new spy satellite anyways

nothing of loss that new apple subsidies and nsa sharing can't hand them

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
30 - 01-31-2018, 11:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by aScotiA View Post
my investment strategy is to do the exact opposite of whatever arsin says
and as long as our government dumps enough money into a bad idea it will never be a bad investment (for anyone but taxpayers and ROI)

this is what winning looks like i hear and fear

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 01-31-2018, 16:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
and as long as our government dumps enough money into a bad idea it will never be a bad investment (for anyone but taxpayers and ROI)

this is what winning looks like i hear and fear
im sick and digging through government contracts now that my moratorium on working with the feds post DoJ is (almost) up

the contracting process is so stupid. its not just bad ideas, its bad policy. USACOE needs some parking spots near their building. Previous contract was 20% over what I could quickly google out for a single weekly rate. So some broker (not the company as confirmed by the LLC who won the contract) realistically prob got 30% margins to put up signs on some parking spots in the name of the feds. the effort spent soliciting bids could just be used to cut the middle man and have that 30% go to something ****ing useful.

dont get me started on the repeated names I see of minority women owners and alaskan natives being dealers for gun optics either (for one example). 6 mil contract with even 1% going to dealer just gave them a livable annual salary when if I had to guess, is just operating as a front as her name has popped up on a multitude of other ****. they even changed one solicitation a day before close to be only for minority women, aka they had to meet quota and found one bidding (higher than the others but not too much higher) and put it back out for her to scoop up.

vanster needs to start a business asap as a rural native american in an economically disadvantaged area holy ****

edit: here are the current quotas
Business Category Goal
Small Business 29.00%
Small Disadvantaged Business 5.00%
Women-owned Small Business 5.00%
HUBZone Small Business 3.00%
Service-Disabled Veteran-owned Small Business 3.00%

Merit means nothing in the procurement process when you hamstring your operation to preclude merit based operations from almost half of the contracts. most of the 'small business' contracts are again just dealers for big businesses.

Last edited by Esteban_Villa; 01-31-2018 at 16:19..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
32 - 01-31-2018, 17:40
Elon Musk reveals red Tesla Roadster bound for Mars
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/...ars/983669001/

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
33 - 01-31-2018, 18:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
im sick and digging through government contracts now that my moratorium on working with the feds post DoJ is (almost) up

the contracting process is so stupid. its not just bad ideas, its bad policy. USACOE needs some parking spots near their building. Previous contract was 20% over what I could quickly google out for a single weekly rate. So some broker (not the company as confirmed by the LLC who won the contract) realistically prob got 30% margins to put up signs on some parking spots in the name of the feds. the effort spent soliciting bids could just be used to cut the middle man and have that 30% go to something ****ing useful.

dont get me started on the repeated names I see of minority women owners and alaskan natives being dealers for gun optics either (for one example). 6 mil contract with even 1% going to dealer just gave them a livable annual salary when if I had to guess, is just operating as a front as her name has popped up on a multitude of other ****. they even changed one solicitation a day before close to be only for minority women, aka they had to meet quota and found one bidding (higher than the others but not too much higher) and put it back out for her to scoop up.

vanster needs to start a business asap as a rural native american in an economically disadvantaged area holy ****

edit: here are the current quotas
Business Category Goal
Small Business 29.00%
Small Disadvantaged Business 5.00%
Women-owned Small Business 5.00%
HUBZone Small Business 3.00%
Service-Disabled Veteran-owned Small Business 3.00%

Merit means nothing in the procurement process when you hamstring your operation to preclude merit based operations from almost half of the contracts. most of the 'small business' contracts are again just dealers for big businesses.
man if this doesn't sum it all up in a nutshell

people outside of the government contracts process have no idea what is going on. the people inside of it either ignore the absurdity of it, because it will drive them insane, or are already exploiting and getting fat off of it

between military procurement process, to infrastructure, to even HUD and FEMA......I'm not sure you could give them another dollar without 99 cents of it being squandered on "the process"

waste can't be cut because waste is the entire point and purpose. the pork is actually the product. the reason DC gets money and now has most of it.

someone asked me if it was surprising that the 820 Billion dollar omnibus stimulus program was so outright inefficient, with less than 3% going to any actual visible infrastructure improvement or measurable benefit.......

I said 3% is almost good by the comparison I have seen.....compared to what even States like California do with infrastructure spending and taxation.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
34 - 01-31-2018, 18:44
I wanted to mention this in the trade deficit thread the other day......that kittykat said we should all be above manufacturing junk and actually building stuff

that this was low level unskilled work

that is the belief that we have had programmed into us since HS

but then i am reminded of buying tel-com equipment from places like *hell-star (name changed to protect myself) and them being an allegedly black, female owned, minority + veteran preference company and them selling a video receiver and transmitter for 0000's more than you could buy a similar spec model from China.........

that the project really wanted it to be American sourced......and they became the sole source provider

When one malfunctioned during a test I curiously ripped the Tx open only to find out theirs were repackaged and actually came from another company (from china). All they did was place something they paid a few hundred dollars for inside another package and sell it back to the government for +10k........it was that day that I realized I needed to do something else with my life. That you are either in on the game or stuck paying for all of it.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-31-2018 at 18:50..
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 01-31-2018, 18:50
Quote:
man if this doesn't sum it all up in a nutshell

people outside of the government contracts process have no idea what is going on. the people inside of it either ignore the absurdity of it, because it will drive them insane, or are already exploiting and getting fat off of it

between military procurement process, to infrastructure, to even HUD and FEMA......I'm not sure you could give them another dollar without 99 cents of it being squandered on "the process"

waste can't be cut because waste is the entire point and purpose. the pork is actually the product. the reason DC gets money and now has most of it.

someone asked me if it was surprising that the 820 Billion dollar omnibus stimulus program was so outright inefficient, with less than 3% going to any actual visible infrastructure improvement or measurable benefit.......

I said 3% is almost good by the comparison I have seen.....compared to what even States like California do with infrastructure spending and taxation.
my pops schooled me on how quotas **** up efficiency long ago. He was an accounting auditor for NYS and his favorite was the minority owned business who had a diversity rep (probably on her own but maybe not) at the purchasing authority attempt to sink an entire contract if said business was not given the upstate portion of the contract, which even when decreasing the cost they still rated as grossly unqualified for. it was even supposed to be split into two bids as it was supposed to be solely sourced.

yeah, they were grossly incompetent and lost the contract after 3 years. which is gr8, cause they should have not had it extended twice in the first place.

hes a mega liberal and shares many red pill moments due to his time as an auditor. jews abusing religious exemption, federal judges disregarding decisions from a year ago to benefit the feds state v fed cases, etc. he doesnt get why im conservative lol...dad you ****ing told the stories how aren't you!?!?

**** it im gonna get my sinus issues certified due to a botched army surgical procedure and get fat off the contracts gg cya in hell every1

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
36 - 01-31-2018, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
**** it im gonna get my sinus issues certified due to a botched army surgical procedure and get fat off the contracts gg cya in hell every1
man now that is a background. you are far more familiar with the inner workings and **** show of this machine than I am or will ever be.

i just saw enough to see how screwed up it looked and how bad it stunk from a distance.

i always wondered why property developers, like Trump, would even want to get into politics or involved with this process........but it makes sense to me now.

you can't do anything, build anything, approve anything, without local and state government telling you to kiss the ring. without them being promised their cut and pathway to future deals. that nothing else really matters anymore.

so soon we will only see property developers vs. community organizers in politics.......not just ambulance chasing lawyers and trail attorneys.

all i know is that i want nothing to do with any of that. chasing the cheese on a proverbial wheel that doesn't achieve anything but making me older, more tired and angry.

i'm gonna find a bubble to exploit of my own. easy money is only money worth chasing after for me now.

too bad most of that has already been more than gobbled up and only high risk for low return remains

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-31-2018 at 19:15..
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
37 - 01-31-2018, 23:54
Quote:
too bad most of that has already been more than gobbled up and only high risk for low return remains
when the market corrects, the opportunities will massively reawaken

when nontraditional investments go up, most typified by cryptocurrencies in our current market - traditional investments have conclusively lost their value i.e. what you just stated in regards to risk vs. reward.

i consider nontraditional to be soaking up gubmint set aside contracts. it's recession proof cause they'll just spend more if a recession hits LOL ty keynes capitalism. brb gotta find a retarded alaskan native woman who lives in a census designated rural area to marry and set up a shell company for

burtrennalds
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 02-01-2018, 00:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
The Subsidy Engineer in Chief:

Poor fitting suit, hooded eyelids, low T facial hair. Potential love object of Reggs?

A car company that burns through $500million/quarter which equates to $26K/car.

And that's why I'm shorting it. They must fail within 2 years. It is inconceivable that they survive now that production of Model 3 hasn't reach 1000 units/week. It was suppose to be 5000 units.

Let me be the first to say, actually repeat what I've claimed earlier, that Tesla is a fake company one designed for pump and dump and to suck the tit of gov't tax breaks, grants etc. Iirc Tesla has sucked over $4Bn from gov't teat. That's the raison d'etre of the company. That and buying out his brothers failed solar company. lol vertical integration amirite?

I've never shorted a stock before so this will be a learning experience for me. I've got $22K to play with my only question is:

When do I short Tesla stock for? The window is within 2 years, I can't see this fake company surviving any longer.

Also how many neg reps will HK the Jew give me for this thread? I think one for each post I make, so that's a lot of +rep to pass out for you.
the low T facial hair made me laugh

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 02-01-2018, 01:13
Fake? Nah. Elon is real. He often needs money to fuel the beast but it is the beast that he loves - not the food it eats.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
40 - 02-01-2018, 01:31
Quote:
doing amazing things alright

SpaceX denies Falcon rocket caused Zuma mission failure

taxpayers got to pay for the failed launch and that billion dollar satellite it lost in this disaster.........only the best and the brightest though folks

it was probably a new spy satellite anyways

nothing of loss that new apple subsidies and nsa sharing can't hand them
Zuma wasn't a falcon 9 failure. If SpaceX had a mission failure you would know about it despite the classified status because they wouldn't launch anything else for at least 6mo while they go through their various procedures and investigations for a mission failure of that nature. They launched GovSat-1 today.

Last edited by triple; 02-01-2018 at 01:35..
Page 2 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tesla the fake company

Social Website Bullshit