[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

don't you have some 7 and 9 year old kids diapers to change and finger paint to take off the walls?

what did i tell you about expats being in our MAGA thread

go play with mitch if you get lonely

happily, it's 8pm here, so one is in her bed and one is staying with his grandparents atm :sunny:

diaper changing is woman's work, i have important things to do like counselling oppressed white males on the internet so that they don't shoot up a school or some shit

when did i ever make a thread about that? :huh: also high school girls? :rolleyes: wat

did you really ignore cael et al? I thought you were joking - surely all the fun of this thread is solely in abusing and flaming each other, not the circle jerking and posting shitty fake news articles and 4chan garbage?

if you actually get something positive from that, and need a nice quiet echo chamber to do it in, then you're even worse off than i thought...

happily, it's 8pm here, so one is in her bed and one is staying with his grandparents atm :sunny:

diaper changing is woman's work, i have important things to do like counselling oppressed white males on the internet so that they don't shoot up a school or some shit

:lol:

4d chess boys we almost got clinton lets focus for 1 more year

2sn4206jt8b01.png

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2018

You lefties never change. Your whole ideology has been destroyed by Trump.

You have 8 years of Obama running this country into the ground. Dead fucking broke.

Look at it now? Stock market soaring. Apple paying up, Walmart giving raises and bonuses. All because of a few tweaks to the tax code.

And what are the dems doing? Everything possible to create loopholes to reclaim the taxes Tump has taken from the rich Californians. LOL. Your gods of gov are pieces of shit.

“The basic line is: No matter how strongly one feels about an issue, you shouldn’t hold millions of people hostage. That’s what the other side is doing. That’s wrong and we can’t give in to that” -- Sen. Chuck Schumer, 2013

If I was running the republican party - now that the dumbass dems shut the government down just for show - and will now want to get it back up as fast as they can - I would filibusterer and keep the motherfucker down. They are kinda trapped. Obama weaponizing shutdowns is the dumbest fucking thing ever. Let's make them squirm. Keep it down and don't let it back up Trump! Now is the time to redefine the government since it's shut down. Holy fuck!!! This is an emergency! Let's do some shit. Use this as an opportunity to show these asshats that shutting down is not an option - it's make-believe.

Back