Your desks, show them to me

my office desk for meetings

DTmqlugWAAg-fOs.jpg

still not enough guns imo

Last edited:
Curiously he asked, have you thought of or have checked out any of the curved 35" monitors? I've been thinking about shelving my 32" and getting the 35" curved, maybe 2. At my local Fry's Electronics, they have a set up with 2 of them and it's actually pretty nice.

How do you sit so close to all those screens.

Initially, I was concerned about how that would work out with the bigger screens up top but it's not really as bad as one would think. They are angled perfectly for my height. I'm about 4' away from them at any given time.

Curiously he asked, have you thought of or have checked out any of the curved 35" monitors? I've been thinking about shelving my 32" and getting the 35" curved, maybe 2. At my local Fry's Electronics, they have a set up with 2 of them and it's actually pretty nice.

Haven't looked into any curved screens yet. I'm afraid the curve might bother me and feel like some kind of reverse CRT nostalgia nightmare. I guess I should go see them in person before dismissing them altogether. The flat screens I have are about 4 years old and work great for my needs.

What's all that shit on the screens bro? Like email and shit? Looks like email.

Metrics for NOC, ticketing system stats, health status on some disaster recovery solutions, list of down VMs and etc. Nothing fun. Email occupies the bottom right screen. There's a lonely iMac on the far right that I mainly use for testing and breaking stuff.

Back