spiderman homecoming

HaPpY

Veteran XX
k this must be the dumest dog shit taco ever made... actually made sw7 look good lol. i mean ya, its marvel... aka the fast food of movies, but this is legit worse than popeyes or burger king.

ofc RT sucks its dick :rofl:

it was legit marvel for 5 year olds... anyone here who liked it must have a kid they watched it with and drank parental koolaid or some shit

and they have batman be flying badguy vulture man.

and popeyes is wannabe kfc with fishdicks

i liked it but i guess it's all about what you expect from these kind of movies beforehand

i didn't expect much :shrug:

What kind of fucking moron goes to a marvel movie at this point in the cycle of marvel spawned movies and then gets pissy that its for kids and stupid people.

I mean what sort of retard do you have to be to go into SPIDERMAN thinking "Oh this is going to be a mature film for mature people." Go fuck off.

I mean sure you can think maybe they'll do something different when they try something new...but this is fucking spiderman.

The spiderweb=cum young teen boy nerd becoming a slightly less of a dweeb stand in for every nerd kid who thinks they can be a hero if only some dumb spider bites them.

Last edited:
this dude dissing popeye's wtf

i can't take anything you ever say srsly again

all opinions of yours are wrong gg

Ive never eaten at popeyes but KFC is decent

black people think its the craziest thing ever when i tell them ive never been to popeye

What kind of fucking moron goes to a marvel movie at this point in the cycle of marvel spawned movies and then gets pissy that its for kids and stupid people.

I mean what sort of retard do you have to be to go into SPIDERMAN thinking "Oh this is going to be a mature film for mature people." Go fuck off.

I mean sure you can think maybe they'll do something different when they try something new...but this is fucking spiderman.

The spiderweb=cum young teen boy nerd becoming a slightly less of a dweeb stand in for every nerd kid who thinks they can be a hero if only some dumb spider bites them.

no its shit by marvel standards... good marvel is guardians of galaxy or wolverine

Back