Your desks, show them to me

9739ddabb7bbacc4d8fb6c53da1a54f8.jpg

Its changed a little, but still looks mostly the same.

Last edited:
What the actual fuck is that massive black box holding up your bowl of peanuts, and where did you get it from in 1986?
Its a Cooler Master HAF X. I bought it several years ago before i had a water cooler setup so i needed a case that was large enough to house the heatsink. Its actually a really nice case, if you can get over the size of it.

Mounted the two arm monitor mount, but the desk is really too small for it. I was able to mount only one monitor and have it tuck in close to the wall. Screwed the top down and secured everything, reconnected my favorite keyboard and I'm off to the races..
8hMyYGT.jpg

Mounted the two arm monitor mount, but the desk is really too small for it. I was able to mount only one monitor and have it tuck in close to the wall. Screwed the top down and secured everything, reconnected my favorite keyboard and I'm off to the races..
8hMyYGT.jpg

gj finally cleaning ur desk u fucking slob

p.s. i had that mousepad it fucking sucked once the little feet started coming off

p.s. i had that mousepad it fucking sucked once the little feet started coming off

Yes, it was time to clean. All the feet but one are off one side, so I have to use the "control" side. GG shopping at Best Buy.

Yes, it was time to clean. All the feet but one are off one side, so I have to use the "control" side. GG shopping at Best Buy.

It was beyond compressed air. Even from a real compressor, I pulled all the keys and fished out the dead rodents. Washed the keys and reassembled.

Thought the water I used got into the board and ruined it, but it was just my ancient Linksys KVM freaking out.
6KDvJFZ.jpg

Last edited:
Back