When anything, absolutely anything is a giant step up from the current shitshow.....

Al-Ameen -Al Ameen Online Submission Form

I am contacting you as a fellow devout Muslim and citizen of UAE. It has come to my attention that a neighbor of mine by the name of M***** J****, formerly logistics manager of Al Futtaim Logistics, uses his import/export expertise to subvert our Holy month of Ramadan by importing pork products as well as alcohol, tobacco and illegal drugs. I can no longer idly stand by and watch this man profiteer from tourists that do not respect our religious customs. My complaints for this infidel's behavior have fallen on deaf ears and I can take it no longer. He is not only a criminal against our great nation but assists in the most sinister way of destroying our Great Religion and way of life. A colleague of mine has noted that M******** J***** is a dual-Israeli citizen as well. He must be reprimanded for his conduct once and for all. Takbīr!

lmao could u imagine tho

LMAO

anything, absolutely anything, is a giant tep up from this current shitshow of a thread

its funny to joke about but tbh a report like that would probably get him and his family imprisoned without any due process

especially so if the right power hungry ultra fundy shithead dubai cop got forwarded the complaint

the new dubai swatting/stoning

its funny to joke about but tbh a report like that would probably get him and his family imprisoned without any due process

especially so if the right power hungry ultra fundy shithead dubai cop got forwarded the complaint

the new dubai swatting/stoning

it absolutely would and we will not see him in this thread again because of it

he knows this

to him some people aren't really people though

this is what mitchdubai believes as he sits in his ivory tower of glass overlooking the sand in the desert

as he lectures and nags us about our rights and abuses

as a prisoner who has none at all

where even his blood money doesn't buy him his exoneration

no thanks

just another soros/jew lackey

fs51e1jjqv801.jpg

Back