NEW PU NIGHT

I should be able to tribe more often for the next couple months at least - so let's get another PU night going.

How does Tuesday night sound for everyone?

Show up tomorrow and let's see if we can get a few good games in!

Let's shoot for 8pm Central - probably start shit around 9 or whenever we get enough.

Tuesday nights it is guys!

Best PU night all year - 7 total. DX/SH/HB/DF(this map lasted about 35 minutes with OT/DX/HK/LOTUS

Pretty much all the maps were close games, a couple OT. Everyone in server got a chance 2 play tonight, even liteflower.

Let's get that PU life going tonight. Thorin was playing the other day, someone message him and get him on. Get that nerd Stork too.

tuesday night pickups continue to be successful. we played five official maps (DX, SH, HB, DX, HB) with a couple of pub maps in between and then finally ended on a 7v7 HK.

now that i've written that fun script i figured it would be fun to run the pickup map stats through it. much to my (and probably cl0wn's) chagrin it appears vertig0 and the shiternet brothers in general had the highest average score. i am not however claiming these scores represent a player's true impact on the game.

pu stats over the five 5v5 maps

• DX, Lyon vs. vertig0, 6-7 - vertig0 cheated and got silverstone as his 3rd overall pick and raven was AFK for the first two caps before he was replaced with brickhead so i'm calling that a tie.
  • SH, HMR vs. vertig0, 5-7 - went about as expected
  • HB, Lyon vs. vertig0?, 8-3 - vertig0 picked... poorly
  • DX, HMR vs. Lyon, 2-8 - HMR picked... poorly
  • HB, oranges vs. HMR, 7-8 - fun game

Last edited:
What do you mean 7 is the record? Pretty sure when I played last week, there are at least 14 in the server when I joined.

I will spend a little time trying to get a good download for some reason Nortan said netset is a Trojan condom

plugins and the pluginloader hijack .dlls and hook the .exe/inject code/write to memory

overzealous antivirus assumes this is malicious

just whitelist/unblock/whatever

TONIGHT IS PU NIGHT FOR T1 - SORRY I MISSED LAST WEEK GUYS, I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU TONIGHT. LYON IS ANGER AT ME, PLZ FORGIVE.

TRIBES ALIVE AND WELL.

Back