[HION] Feminist gets groped and attacks guy! [Vid]

while being topless at a music festival may be ignorant or indecent, do some of you really believe that either gives guys the right to grab her breasts or that guys don't have enough restraint to not touch visible breasts?

i don't think her response was overboard, but i do think it is illegal

for those of you who may think it's no big deal, he just touched her tit for a second, how pissed off would you be if some ugly af fat lady touched your dick?

anyway, the fact that they were exposed hardly even matters... dudes grope girls who crowd surf all the time--i've seen guys get a finger in pussy up through the short leg

it's sick

i will admit that i do get pretty perturbed when i cover my dick in sparkles on NYE celebrations and women just keep coming up to me to grab and grope at it

it really is outrageous that i can't just flop my shit in the open wind without people looking and wanting to touch it

that especially drunk people don't have better self control

I retract my stance and agree w/ belial

Rational intelligent people wouldn’t turn to sexual assault under the influence, but rational intelligent people are not normal in the sense that they’re outnumbered by idiots, so running up behind a chick and groping her actually probably is normal behaviour

I’m sure glad I’ve got a dick between my legs and not a vag

Now....go find a rational, intelligent person that has just spent the last couple hours ingesting what is actually poison to their system, knowing its likely going end up making them puke and feel like shit the next day. Go find the rational intelligent people that can't carry on an intelligible conversation or even stand in one spot without moving, but still thinks they can drive a 5000+ vehicle a few miles through traffic, at night.

Rational intelligent people don't drive the wrong way on a freeway..unless they are drunk. You're trying to compare rationality and inebriation on the sale level...good luck with that.

acting rational and sexually assaulting someone isnt even the same fuckin sport soss boss

You're right....now here's what you do shortbus....this saturday night, wait until about 11pm-midnight, stroll into your local watering hole and count the rational people.

They are probably mostly behind the bar.

this is a pretty funny argument

in Europe women are being raped in public during any public gathering like this, every festival, and having acid tossed in their faces because they don't wear a hijab in public

the sight of any skin was too much skin for them to control themselves

meanwhile we all foaming that a tit flip occurred on a topless whore by a white drunk dude for a fraction of a second

WESTERN WORLD U IS SOOOOOOO FINE

Some are just 'normal' drunk guys. The point is with some guys you can't be surprised when a guy is drunk, inhibitions dropped, he sees a pair of tits or an ass hanging out of a short short skirt and he grabs them or makes lewd comments.

we're going to have to disagree as to what the word normal means

I've worked in too many bars and seen too many 'normal' people get 4-5 shots in them and suddenly get 10ft tall and bulletproof to think that drunk people are anywhere near their normal selves.

juggs you're right - the guy is likely not a full-blown creep and a danger to society. after all, he's not employing the coombz tactic of feeling up women in loud, dark, cramped spaces away from the public eye.

that being said, he's very stupid and technically committed assault. and america loves its black and white judgments on this sort of thing. hope he gets 50.

Ya I mean regular normal people just run up behind ppl and grab their tits

Personally I think it’s her fault and this guy is the poor victim really

I mean not only was unable to control himself since she had her tits out, she then assaulted him

Every day we skip further and further from MAGA thanks 2 these goddamn liberals

Yeah..he's still a moron. Drunk doesn't excuse his actions, but at the same time, women need to be aware of where they are when they are out and dressed like hookers and/or drunk.

I knew a girl back in the day that had been raped twice.

She was in college. The first time she went to a frat house during a frat party by herself in a short skirt, got drunk, passed out, woke up with some drunk frat guy fucking her.

a couple months later, she goes back to the same frat house, for another frat party, by herself, dressed pretty much the same, drinks to passing out, wakes up with a different frat guy fucking her.

Sooner or later it has to dawn on someone like her that POSSIBLY there is 1 or 2 things she could have not done to keep from waking up with some drunk dickhead fucking her

Drunk kid, thought it would be funny. If it was anything serious, he wouldn't have stopped and, you know, raped her. But he pinched her boobie and ran away like a schoolyard kid. Doesn't excuse it but that also doesn't mean he's a fucking rapist Hollywood Jew.

Yeah..he's still a moron. Drunk doesn't excuse his actions, but at the same time, women need to be aware of where they are when they are out and dressed like hookers and/or drunk.

I knew a girl back in the day that had been raped twice.

She was in college. The first time she went to a frat house during a frat party by herself in a short skirt, got drunk, passed out, woke up with some drunk frat guy fucking her.

a couple months later, she goes back to the same frat house, for another frat party, by herself, dressed pretty much the same, drinks to passing out, wakes up with a different frat guy fucking her.

Sooner or later it has to dawn on someone like her that POSSIBLY there is 1 or 2 things she could have not done to keep from waking up with some drunk dickhead fucking her

you should probably just stop posting in this thread

Back