[HION] Feminist gets groped and attacks guy! [Vid] by |R|u|s|t|y| - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [HION] Feminist gets groped and attacks guy! [Vid]
Page 3 of 6
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 01-03-2018, 13:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
There’s a difference between doing something stupid when drunk and sexually assaulting someone

Jesus ****in Christ alcohol doesn’t turn you into a different person
Have you ever been in a bar? Apparently not.

Sponsored Links
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 01-03-2018, 13:30
rationalizing sexual assault lmao

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
43 - 01-03-2018, 13:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
while being topless at a music festival may be ignorant or indecent, do some of you really believe that either gives guys the right to grab her breasts or that guys don't have enough restraint to not touch visible breasts?

i don't think her response was overboard, but i do think it is illegal

for those of you who may think it's no big deal, he just touched her tit for a second, how pissed off would you be if some ugly af fat lady touched your dick?

anyway, the fact that they were exposed hardly even matters... dudes grope girls who crowd surf all the time--i've seen guys get a finger in ***** up through the short leg

it's sick
i will admit that i do get pretty perturbed when i cover my dick in sparkles on NYE celebrations and women just keep coming up to me to grab and grope at it

it really is outrageous that i can't just flop my **** in the open wind without people looking and wanting to touch it

that especially drunk people don't have better self control

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 01-03-2018, 13:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
I retract my stance and agree w/ belial

Rational intelligent people wouldn’t turn to sexual assault under the influence, but rational intelligent people are not normal in the sense that they’re outnumbered by idiots, so running up behind a chick and groping her actually probably is normal behaviour

I’m sure glad I’ve got a dick between my legs and not a vag
Now....go find a rational, intelligent person that has just spent the last couple hours ingesting what is actually poison to their system, knowing its likely going end up making them puke and feel like **** the next day. Go find the rational intelligent people that can't carry on an intelligible conversation or even stand in one spot without moving, but still thinks they can drive a 5000+ vehicle a few miles through traffic, at night.

Rational intelligent people don't drive the wrong way on a freeway..unless they are drunk. You're trying to compare rationality and inebriation on the sale level...good luck with that.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
45 - 01-03-2018, 13:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
rationalizing sexual assault lmao
Nope...just not dumb enough to expect someone that is ****ed up to act rational and then be surprised when they don't.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 01-03-2018, 13:34
acting rational and sexually assaulting someone isnt even the same ****in sport soss boss

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 01-03-2018, 13:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
acting rational and sexually assaulting someone isnt even the same ****in sport soss boss
You're right....now here's what you do shortbus....this saturday night, wait until about 11pm-midnight, stroll into your local watering hole and count the rational people.

They are probably mostly behind the bar.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
48 - 01-03-2018, 13:38
this is a pretty funny argument

in Europe women are being raped in public during any public gathering like this, every festival, and having acid tossed in their faces because they don't wear a hijab in public

the sight of any skin was too much skin for them to control themselves

meanwhile we all foaming that a tit flip occurred on a topless whore by a white drunk dude for a fraction of a second

WESTERN WORLD U IS SOOOOOOO FINE

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 01-03-2018, 13:41
ztir has had so many dinners with so many people

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 01-03-2018, 13:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Some are just 'normal' drunk guys. The point is with some guys you can't be surprised when a guy is drunk, inhibitions dropped, he sees a pair of **** or an ass hanging out of a short short skirt and he grabs them or makes lewd comments.
we're going to have to disagree as to what the word normal means

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 01-03-2018, 13:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
meanwhile we all foaming that a tit flip occurred on a topless whore by a white drunk dude for a fraction of a second
I don't think anyone is foaming; we're just laughing at juggs

(hello double entendre)

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
52 - 01-03-2018, 13:56
laughing at juggs is a national past time

i hope someone doesn't flop his **** in public today

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 01-03-2018, 13:57
I've worked in too many bars and seen too many 'normal' people get 4-5 shots in them and suddenly get 10ft tall and bulletproof to think that drunk people are anywhere near their normal selves.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 01-03-2018, 14:07
juggs you're right - the guy is likely not a full-blown creep and a danger to society. after all, he's not employing the coombz tactic of feeling up women in loud, dark, cramped spaces away from the public eye.

that being said, he's very stupid and technically committed assault. and america loves its black and white judgments on this sort of thing. hope he gets 50.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 01-03-2018, 14:11
Ya I mean regular normal people just run up behind ppl and grab their ****

Personally I think it***8217;s her fault and this guy is the poor victim really

I mean not only was unable to control himself since she had her **** out, she then assaulted him

Every day we skip further and further from MAGA thanks 2 these goddamn liberals

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
56 - 01-03-2018, 14:16
Yeah..he's still a moron. Drunk doesn't excuse his actions, but at the same time, women need to be aware of where they are when they are out and dressed like hookers and/or drunk.

I knew a girl back in the day that had been raped twice.

She was in college. The first time she went to a frat house during a frat party by herself in a short skirt, got drunk, passed out, woke up with some drunk frat guy ****ing her.

a couple months later, she goes back to the same frat house, for another frat party, by herself, dressed pretty much the same, drinks to passing out, wakes up with a different frat guy ****ing her.

Sooner or later it has to dawn on someone like her that POSSIBLY there is 1 or 2 things she could have not done to keep from waking up with some drunk dickhead ****ing her

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 01-03-2018, 14:20
Drunk kid, thought it would be funny. If it was anything serious, he wouldn't have stopped and, you know, raped her. But he pinched her boobie and ran away like a schoolyard kid. Doesn't excuse it but that also doesn't mean he's a ****ing rapist Hollywood Jew.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 01-03-2018, 14:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Yeah..he's still a moron. Drunk doesn't excuse his actions, but at the same time, women need to be aware of where they are when they are out and dressed like hookers and/or drunk.

I knew a girl back in the day that had been raped twice.

She was in college. The first time she went to a frat house during a frat party by herself in a short skirt, got drunk, passed out, woke up with some drunk frat guy ****ing her.

a couple months later, she goes back to the same frat house, for another frat party, by herself, dressed pretty much the same, drinks to passing out, wakes up with a different frat guy ****ing her.

Sooner or later it has to dawn on someone like her that POSSIBLY there is 1 or 2 things she could have not done to keep from waking up with some drunk dickhead ****ing her
you should probably just stop posting in this thread

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 01-03-2018, 14:43
Did he at least win the $1 bet?

savage inuit
VeteranX
Old
60 - 01-03-2018, 15:03
i've had worse

Page 3 of 6