Does anybody actually agree with this? by Flash - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Does anybody actually agree with this?
Page 14 of 24
Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
261 - 12-31-2017, 12:26
Amram, I'm not missing anything. You stated it's absurd to be compelled to lie.

I'm suggesting adults tell lies and omit the truth.

I don't know you, but I know human nature, so I'm confident you've lied or omitted the truth within the last month.

Sponsored Links
jgrange
Veteran++
Old
262 - 12-31-2017, 12:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
That's some excellent discourse. You forgot to call him paranoid and transphobic.

You're failing in two arguments in this thread. Might want to quit while you're behind.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
263 - 12-31-2017, 12:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post

I don't know you, but I know human nature, so I'm confident you've lied or omitted the truth within the last month.
But I'm not compelled to under threat of law.

The fact that your supreme court took on this argument makes it an important issue. It's not about a cake or a white lie. It's about the fundamentals.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
264 - 12-31-2017, 12:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
You're failing in two arguments in this thread. Might want to quit while you're behind.
You're very COOL for being totally dismissive of this **** bro. Very edgy and smart.

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
265 - 12-31-2017, 12:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post
As far as I know, discrimination, regardless of the platform you hide it behind, is in fact illegal.
Let me educate you. It's absolutely legal to discriminate against non-protected classes, such as intelligence. Discrimination, in and of itself, is not illegal.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
266 - 12-31-2017, 12:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
Let me educate you. It's absolutely legal to discriminate against non-protected classes, such as intelligence. Discrimination, in and of itself, is not illegal.
Don't bother he's a moron. You literally discriminate a hundred times a day everyday on every decision you make lol

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
267 - 12-31-2017, 12:52
Quote:

How are you still missing the big picture here?

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
268 - 12-31-2017, 12:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibs View Post
he could've said that instead, but he didn't
Come on dibs, you are smarter than ^.
My very first post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Everyone should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at all. No one has the right to force another person to labor for them, whether they are paid for that labor or not.
[.....]
The debate then changed - because the people were doxxed, they were entitled to $135k to which i responded:
Quote:
I have read the final ruling and i cannot find anything stating the main reason why the bigots had to pay the fine was that the names of the people in the gay-mob where made public. I see a few progressive website stating it but i cannot find in in the court ruling. I will note that i have not read the entire 120pages but i have read a lot.
[.....]

I have no doubt that having their name made public, even though it was already made public by themselves, caused extra emotional trauma, I cannot find it being the sole reason as to why they were fined the amount they were.
The debate then moved to:
Quote:
Well it's pretty ****ing cut and dry here. Oregon law prohibits business owners from discriminating based on sexual orientation, among other things such as race and religion.
Quote:
As far as I know, discrimination, regardless of the platform you hide it behind, is in fact illegal.
No discrimination for any reason whatsoever.
Quote:
Too bad they had their funding pulled.

They got nothing.

After GoFundMe shuts down Christian bakery crowdfunding, it bans campaigns - The Washington Post
Excepet for the above ^.

To which I responded:
Quote:
Wait so... you agree with this kind of discrimination? Recap: Christian bakers MUST labor for something that goes against their religious upbringing, which, when you boil it down is discriminating against their Christians beliefs, and now you also agree that another company can also discriminate against a subset of people based off what they believe is discrimination, even before a court ruled on it?
So now we see that discrimination is allowed, as long as it is for something one group believes in, even though apparently:
Quote:
Oregon law prohibits business owners from discriminating based on sexual orientation, among other things such as race and religion.
Quote:
My next response:
Quote:
They have and, shockingly, were turned away. Where is the outrage you ask? No one knows.

This has nothing to do with discrimination against gays; it has nothing to do with discrimination at all, as we have seen from phaytal, who agrees with discriminating against things/people he believes are worthy of discriminating against, and has everything to do with attacking Christianity.
So now we know that some forms of discrimination are in fact, allowed, by some people/groups. The cake message on the cake that Crowder asked for was very simple: "Steve Loves [insert male name here] Forever". The message there was, for some reason, overlooked.

So, its ok for GoFundMe to deny the Christians from raising money to pay for the fines on their site because they apparently get to enjoy this right and the Islamic bakers can deny baking a 'gay' cake to Crowder. Apparently, discrimination is allowed and from what i can tell, it has nothing to do with the message.

Let us see what other kinds of discrimination are allowed. So I post the article about the Christians wanting a cake baked and are also denied. The response:
Quote:
Headline:
"Christian Man Asks Thirteen Gay Bakeries To Bake Him Pro-Traditional Marriage Cake, And Is Denied Service By All Of Them"

Content:
"Each one denied us the right to have 'Gay Marriage Is Wrong' on a cake"
Now the debate has changed to focus on 'the message' being written on the cake as grounds for discrimination because, someone, the baker, finds it to be offensive. "Steve Loves Gay Dude Forever" is totally offensive to the Islamic bakers and its apparently their right to deny service, because writing those words were offensive; "Gay Marriage is Wrong" is offensive to a few other bakers (and you) so they too are allowed to deny service, but... "Support Gay Marriage" is NOT offensive (to you) and if you find it offensive, we are going to get the State to sue you for $135k plus, force you to close your business.

Clearly, discrimination is allowed.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
269 - 12-31-2017, 12:57
Sam attempting to have a real discussion on TW

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
270 - 12-31-2017, 13:00

cael
VeteranXX
Old
271 - 12-31-2017, 13:03
just another day at the front in the war on christians!

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
272 - 12-31-2017, 13:09
caelpost

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
273 - 12-31-2017, 13:09
uh lol

samuwell do you think i'm here debating

i'm just pointing out how hilariously pathetic you are

how long did it take you to compile that post

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
274 - 12-31-2017, 13:19
Quote:
uh lol

samuwell do you think i'm here debating

i'm just pointing out how hilariously pathetic you are

how long did it take you to compile that post
Oh... i dunno - few minutes maybe. How long does it take to copy/pasta? I have each page opened in a tab because i was going to reply to other people until you jumped in.

And yet again, you completely fail to "point out how hilariously pathetic" i am. "Dur-dur, samUwell changed words around. He's so pathetic!"

So hurtful, so hateful so... hey, thats HATE SPEECH!

HEY! I am being hate speech'd on TW. ZOMG!!! My feelz... I think i am starting to feel: “acute loss of confidence,” “doubt,” “excessive sleep,” “felt mentally raped, dirty and shameful,” “high blood pressure,” “impaired digestion,” “loss of appetite,” “migraine headaches,” “pale and sick at home after work,” “resumption of smoking habit,” “shock” “stunned,” “surprise,” “uncertainty,” “weight gain” and “worry.”

I need my $135k.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
275 - 12-31-2017, 13:21
You guys are stupid for caring about these things. Be smart and stop caring. Be cool.

dibs
VeteranXV
Old
276 - 12-31-2017, 13:22
u have each page of htis thread opened in a seperate tab so you can debate hate speech icing on cakes on NYE

ty gg

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
277 - 12-31-2017, 13:25
No but, seriously... I find the lack of attention being paid to the backroom deals and politicking going on around the Oregon case to be troubling. Got to read this: Emails Raise Questions of Bias in Case Against Bakers Who Denied Service for Same-Sex Wedding.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
278 - 12-31-2017, 13:27
a state agency communicated with complainants

we got em boys, smoking gun found

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
279 - 12-31-2017, 13:28
Quote:
u have each page of htis thread opened in a seperate tab so you can debate hate speech icing on cakes on NYE

ty gg
I am almost 47 years old. New Year's Eve is just another day and night for me. No different than Christmas, birthdays or a Monday. However, having the State determine what is offensive and what isn't, and determining if I can be fined into ruin for not agreeing with their definition, is something I am more concerned with.

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
280 - 12-31-2017, 13:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell
** 78 paragraphs of sperg **

Clearly, discrimination is allowed.
Not against protected classes or groups, including race, religion, or sexual orientation.

Under current Oregon law, you can't deny someone a service because they are asian, or gay, or a Mormon.

A KKK bar owner can't deny service to a black man because he's black. He can deny him service because he's too drunk, or because he smells like **** and is offending other patrons, or a hundred other reasons. But not because he's black.

Why is this difficult to grasp?

Page 14 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Does anybody actually agree with this?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
serial rapist of chicago