Does anybody actually agree with this?

One of the best things about Tele's substance-less shit posts is that he always has to go back, edit it, and add more dumb irrelevant shit to tack onto his already autistic hot takes.

the best thing is it brought u back to be the perfect counterpoint to cpt fucking tele

lmfao

game set match cpt tele

serveimage

u can't shame me he says

Guys, guys.

Sweden.

'mic drop'

i know you couldn't respond to anything before then so i made it easy

now enjoy your preferred customers

DSUVxX8W0AEGPhY.jpg

DSUV1duWAAI98xj.jpg

DSUV2ZDXUAAf_li.jpg

Why invade a country when, through control of its institutions you can turn its women against its men, make transvestites of its children, but keep it alive to send the wealth generated by its labor overseas, then introduce a foreign army as 'refugees' to finish it off?

Last edited:
Tele would you bang a hot chick like supermodel if you knew her bf was black prior

Coombz this question 4 u too hehehe

I probably would :shrug:

this is a very badly worded question sir!

but to answer what you intended to ask...probably? The only thing that can potentially make me turn down a real hottie is if they give off big time crazy/trouble vibes. And a supermodel chick with a black ex is probably a prime candidate for that so... :chill:

Tele would you bang a hot chick like supermodel if you knew her bf was black prior

Coombz this question 4 u too hehehe

I probably would :shrug:

serveimage

serveimage

LOLOLO

but to answer what you intended to ask...probably? The only thing that can potentially make me turn down a real hottie is if they give off big time crazy/trouble vibes. And a supermodel chick with a black ex is probably a prime candidate for that so... :chill:

good answer and same here

Crazy chicks are fun but yeah could go south real fast lol :heart:

in my situation I have no time or tolerance for any drama, just not worth it

on the other hand, hot girls make us make bad decisions :roller:

Juggs had to import his wife from the phillipines LOL

That's not very Trump of you legalizing aliens like that

I didn't even know FL allowed that in the land of the red

Back