[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

well shit, if "American officals" and the new York times matter of factly say it wasn't the dossier a day after, who am I to argue, right?

only way the case gets more legit than this is if we can get buzzfeed in on this and some more highly anonymous american officials

then we know it is entirely true

america first .......boooooooooooooooo

we want blame america first

but first give us all your money in aid, fight our wars, feed us and help us with all our disasters, so we can be strong enough to talk more shit from a far

I don't hate Dump. He's turned the US Presidency from something respected to a circus show. I actually love that, since I think the US is a shit stain.

the era of treating this country like a dirty 7/11 rest stop is over and boy do they hate it

Last edited:
VXkaVPZlevZ27Jibh-HEC2-Nd-eYrjFeQDlFqszk7XNSq81yfzdGopKzCypM1-xD2g=w168

xx5HLi2.gif

they don't get that this doesn't do anything for them anymore

if nothing else it only powers us at night

keeps me warm inside when it is otherwise cold out

If at this point you're still a Trump supporter, against all the evidence provided that his massive narcissistic ego has now been surplanted and/or exacerbated by a degenerative mental illness, then you're either extremely stupid, or radicalised, or both. Whichever one it is, please use condoms. And stop voting, because you're not very good at it.

Expats have no say when it comes to the president. You don't get to leave then tell everyone how to fix where you left.

If at this point you're still a Trump supporter, against all the evidence provided that his massive narcissistic ego has now been surplanted and/or exacerbated by a degenerative mental illness, then you're either extremely stupid, or radicalised, or both. Whichever one it is, please use condoms. And stop voting, because you're not very good at it.

'Splain your obsession with Orange Hitler

He seems to own your thoughts from afar, it's now past one year

What's up with that?

:)

someone visiting Dubai gets arrested after smoking weed way back in their own country.......but testing positive for residuals during a prospective job interview there

mitch is pure crickets

has less than nothing objective or critical to say about any of that

only comment was being mad at us for him not being the least bit angry

trump tweets half a world away, in a country he didn't even ex-pat from, in a country he has nothing to do with, in a country he shouldn't even be allowed to visit, and he is all over that topic like he works for CNN

i guess anything it takes to distract him from how shitty his own life situation and country is

i guess this is what you do when you can't legally have free speech to bitch about where you actually live

Last edited:
someone visiting Dubai gets arrested after smoking weed way back in their own country.......but testing positive for residuals during a prospective job interview there

mitch is pure crickets

has less than nothing objective or critical to say about any of that

only comment was being mad at us for him not being the least bit angry

trump tweets half a world away, in a country he didn't even ex-pat from, in a country he has nothing to do with, in a country he shouldn't even be allowed to visit, and he is all over that topic like he works for CNN

i guess anything it takes to distract him from how shitty his own life situation and country is

i guess this is what you do when you can't legally have free speech to bitch about where you actually live

Mitch sold his childrens lives to to be molsted by pedophile Muslims so he could drive a jag

His soul was sold away years ago

Guy couldn't cut it in the UK or even new Zealand

He prefers Muslims molesting his wife it's the only way he could get a jag

You do you Mitch I prefer to have a soul

yeah Mitch why don't you spend all your time obsessing over tabloid fake news like Cpt Tele does? :spineyes:

it is the path to happiness and enlightenment, evidently

yeah Mitch why don't you spend all your time obsessing over tabloid fake news like Cpt Tele does? :spineyes:

oh look more foreign scum who should stfu inside MAGA thread

and he still obsesses, just about himself (much like you) and only over his record low rep score

LOLOLOLO

we all good at something though

priorities priorities u know?

Last edited:
oh look more foreign scum who should stfu inside MAGA thread

and he still obsesses, just about himself (much like you) and only over his record low rep score

LOLOLOLO

we all good at something though

Coombz is cool tele

He's one of the few level headed ppl here maybe him and groove

:wave: hi coombz

Back