Why does everyone think the U.N. is hard on Israel?

"Palestinians" are governed by an internationally recognized terrorist organization. They purposefully target women and children in public areas to create the most terror possible. They use sesame-street like television shows to teach their kids to hate Israel. Their kids are taught that if they murder Jews they will go to heaven.
Only Israeli client states regard Hamas as a terrorist organization - Canada, the US in the world. YOu shouldn't fall for your own lies it makes you sound like a religious goof.

The Palestinians were a quite, sleepy and peaceful people. There had been no war in the area for the previous 400 years, almost no indigenous warring for the previous 2000, until the same (((people))) responsible for the Holodomor muscled in. Thank you Britain for the free wep's.

The Gazans must rue the fact that the land their grandfathers tilled was now being tilled by white skinned ex-IDF'ers who could only speak Moldavian. They look out over the barbed wire enclosures and see religious idiots from the Phillippines who have been enticed to learn about Jesus land by working on the Kibbutz's. What a sweet scam! lolololo

Too many people forget that the Biblical sanction for land theft - was written by kikes. That people (Zionazi's) fall for this shit is an example in dogmatic brain wash. this throttling of intellect begs for State involvement and re-education camps, along with persecuting Zionazi racism and banning Zionazi schools of thought. Sorry, racism can't be acceptable even if your Zionazi is a message many of our Jewish brothers need to hear.

But how admirable is it, that after 60 fucking years of experiencing heavy handed military occupation they still resist you. The west is starting to learn why kikes have been driven out of various countries since Jesus times. We see how kikes treat other minorities when kikes are the majority.

That's why Israel is regarded almost universally as a pariah State. However this singling out of Israel further strengthens tribal identity and fear mongering by your political leaders "zomg existential threats" (while they hold over a 100 nukes themselves) strengthens racism and strengthens tribal identity. Heck now even black Jews from Jesus times are kicked the fuck out. :rofl:

Israhell - it's what happens when Jews are the majority people.

Last edited:
Only Israeli client states regard Hamas as a terrorist organization - Canada, the US in the world. YOu shouldn't fall for your own lies it makes you sound like a religious goof.

The Palestinians were a quite, sleepy and peaceful people. There had been no war in the area for the previous 400 years, almost no indigenous warring for the previous 2000, until the same (((people))) responsible for the Holodomor muscled in. Thank you Britain for the free wep's.

The Gazans must rue the fact that the land their grandfathers tilled was now being tilled by white skinned ex-IDF'ers who could only speak Moldavian. They look out over the barbed wire enclosures and see religious idiots from the Phillippines who have been enticed to learn about Jesus land by working on the Kibbutz's. What a sweet scam! lolololo

Too many people forget that the Biblical sanction for land theft - was written by kikes. That people (Zionazi's) fall for this shit is an example in dogmatic brain wash. this throttling of intellect begs for State involvement and re-education camps, along with persecuting Zionazi racism and banning Zionazi schools of thought. Sorry, racism can't be acceptable even if your Zionazi is a message many of our Jewish brothers need to hear.

But how admirable is it, that after 60 fucking years of experiencing heavy handed military occupation they still resist you. The west is starting to learn why kikes have been driven out of various countries since Jesus times. We see how kikes treat other minorities when kikes are the majority.

That's why Israel is regarded almost universally as a client State. However this singling out of Israel further strengthens tribal identity and fear mongering by your political leaders "zomg existential threats" (while they hold over a 100 nukes themselves) strengthens racism and strengthens tribal identity. Heck now even black Jews from Jesus times are kicked the fuck out. :rofl:

Israhell - it's what happens when Jews are the majority people.

The EU designates Hamas a terrorist organization as well. The countries that recognize Hamas as legitimate are also countries that hate the US. Hamas - Wikipedia

Do your homework

The EU designates Hamas a terrorist organization as well. The countries that recognize Hamas as legitimate are also countries that hate the US. Hamas - Wikipedia

Do your homework
The EU no longer lists Hamas as a terror org.

So that just leaves Israeli's client States: Canada, the US and soon the UK (now that it is no longer in the EU). That's three countries which contrasts with your assertion "... the whole world." You're just 175 countries short. :ralf:

Good luck with "doing your homework" kiekle.

So that just leaves Israeli's client States: Canada, the US and soon the UK (now that it is no longer in the EU). That's three countries which contrasts with your assertion "... the whole world." You're just 175 countries short. :ralf:

the EU still lists them as a terrorist organization

it is a xmas miracle

US Slashes United Nations' Budget By $285 Million Following "Stunning" Jerusalem Rebuke | Zero Hedge

Today, the United Nations agreed on a budget for the 2018-2019 fiscal year. ‎Among a host of other successes, the United States negotiated a reduction of over $285 million off the 2016-2017 final budget. In addition to these significant cost savings, we reduced the UN’s bloated management and support functions, bolstered support for key U.S. priorities throughout the world, and instilled more discipline and accountability throughout the UN system.

and i say that knowing i hate UN Ambassador Nikki Haley about as much as any politicians or swamp monster who has ever served in office (in any country)

woman is straight mccain with a skirt. as evil in ambition as hillary

ZeroHedge.com - written by a group of losers under the psuedonym Tyler Durden. One's a political science grad with no experience and apparently a ticking time bomb of mental health - basically the two things Tele loves trolling about over and over on TW to discredit responses to him. Another is a hedge fund analyst arrested for insider trading. And, the other is a contributor to CNBC who Tele also hates.

Good job, Tele!

ZeroHedge.com - written by a group of losers under the psuedonym Tyler Durden. One's a political science grad with no experience and apparently a ticking time bomb of mental health - basically the two things Tele loves trolling about over and over on TW to discredit responses to him. Another is a hedge fund analyst arrested for insider trading. And, the other is a contributor to CNBC who Tele also hates.

Good job, Tele!

this is a tactic people over 50 like Vanster make

they don't write articles dranged

they merely resubmit others content

in the case of this article the source they quoted and i posted was from Reuters

Trump threatens to cut aid to U.N. members over Jerusalem vote

this article...that is how links work

you know, the words that light up, that you can click on, that take you to other urls and domains

the internet is pretty neat like this

i realize i am telling this to a SENIOR PROGRAMMER.....but you also work for the DoD and I know that this means you are not very good at your job (or you wouldn't make entry level pay for your "seniored" job functions, sit around all day, with no xmas bonus to ever look forward to)

You wouldn't be SMTARing yearly on an NMCI machine

you would make a better case mindlessly yelling at the sky or google and facebook

i would read something informative you have posted

but you refuse to do that

you live in a world where you think you are truly informative, the end all means of what is true and false, smart or dumb, but believe no outside sources or verification/validation from anyone but yourself

and well......now i know why you live in PA and work for the DoD still (even enlisted men @ 18 make mistakes.....not in their 30's)

a closed circuit insane asylum i am sad that even the internet has allowed you to temporarily escape from (even if by mere coincidence or via accident)

Merry Xmas

Last edited:
The area of Palestine has been around longer than Israel
Palestine is referenced in 3000 year old greek texts
Palestine is referenced in bibles dated to the 8th century
Palestine had to be created in order to form its boundaries so that Israel could be created. Palestine was a defined country before Israel
Yep.

Kikes and idiots who believe them don't want anyone to think Palestine was never a country because that means it's clearly immoral to take the country and make a Jewish supremacist state out of it.

And yet, we are to believe (ignoring your evidence and much like it), that a large chunk of land touching the Mediterranean wasn't claimed or recognized as a country for thousands of years, all the way until 1948. :rofl:

It's Jew-logic, which isn't logic at all, just anything that supports Jews.

Last edited:
Yep.

Kikes and idiots who believe them don't want anyone to think Palestine was never a country because that means it's clearly immoral to take the country and make a Jewish supremacist state out of it.

And yet, we are to believe (ignoring your evidence and much like it), that a large chunk of land touching the Mediterranean wasn't claimed or recognized as a country for thousands of years, all the way until 1948. :rofl:

It's Jew-logic, which isn't logic at all, just anything that supports Jews.

And, you know, Americans think that we’ve always been the world reserve currency, for some reason. And we clearly haven’t. It’s only been since 1944. What’s interesting about that is the transition can last a long time. The sun never set on the British Empire for 70 years. They had the world reserve currency. They had the strongest navy.

And then in 1913 they invaded Mesopotamia, incurred a bunch of debt, the pound sterling collapsed, the dollar ascended. We, 31 years later, became the world reserve currency. And then in 2013, we (coincidentally) invaded Mesopotamia, incurred a bunch of debt, the dollar collapsed, and the Renminbi ascended.

Well, that hasn’t all happened yet. But I think it’s on its way to happening. And when I look around the world, I think it’s supremely clear that China has a plan. And for the last 50 years, their stated goal was a harmonious rise.

Doesn’t that sound poetic? It’s beautiful. It’s non-confrontational.

i found this sort of non-related excerpt interesting

1944 you say........

hmmmmmmmm

it is almost as if the entire point to all this was to use one country to the other as stepping stones to this Greater Israel experiment at any cost

no matter how many World Wars and skirmishes and world reserve currencies it takes to get there

Greater Israel - Wikipedia

i have no doubt that this is what all the saber rattling over Iran and North Korea to Venezuela and recent arming of Ukraine to crying about Russia and China is all about......no fucking way we let anyone create a store that doesn't accept our American Express

they don't write articles dranged

they merely resubmit others content

Basically proving my point exactly - zero hedge are SHIT. They aggregate a bunch of crap and had one relevant paragraph while filling it with biased shit which is noticeable with their links to tweets to fill up the rest.

This is not news.

All you had to do was the simple thing of posting the actual news link, yet you only did this after being trolled into doing so.

This is how internet forums work, Tele. You get shamed into doing the actual research instead of half-assing it. I am improving your knowledge while at the same time improving your self sufficiency.

If you keep improving, TW could write you a letter of recommendation for whenever you get your first real job interview.

ZH and others will often provide connections or a point that the casual reader might not glean from the original source.

Quit yer crying

Back