[PICS] Snow Party USA

Ok it's officially cold. HOLD ME FOR WARMTH DAMMIT!

680a1b1d93b40e2e13686b1aab515eaf.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
staple, i'm sorry your dog looks a little bit like a retarded polar bear lmao. thnx for the headphone advice

Monster Dog Supreme is his formal name. He is 10 years old and is pretty smart. Next Hallows Eve imma dress him up like an Ewok from star wars.

No problem about the headphone thing. I've bought expensive headphones before and promptly destroyed them.

My exact feel when I stayed in Switzerland :)
Then I got tired of it... Summer ftw. And Portugal is sunny and warm for 9 months in a row which is gareat. But I wouldn't mind having snow here during December and January only :p:

My exact feel when I stayed in Switzerland :)
Then I got tired of it... Summer ftw. And Portugal is sunny and warm for 9 months in a row which is gareat. But I wouldn't mind having snow here during December and January only :p:

just admit u couldn't cut it working for ur dad

we're here 4 u

Next winter I will have big boy snow shovel. :)
I use a 24 inch wide metal pusher for large areas. It weighs a ton, but works great for moving snow to the edge of my driveway.
suncast-snow-shovels-ice-scrapers-spa2430-64_1000.jpg

And a light plastic shovel with metal blade for the thicker snow and the rest. Don't get a bent handle shovel or one with too much of a scoop, they are for moving a lot of light snow and suck in general use. Flat snow shovels are good in heavy wet snow.

This is a good compromise, and works well all of the time.
c8307d56-7f85-4647-9d8d-7772fb8c0279_1.237dd10e4a66c6366385227c0f6b4877.jpeg

Suncast 18 Pusher Snow Shovel - Walmart.com

Oh, and don't be the asshole that leaves walls of snow along your driveway for car doors to hit and people to run into. Throw that shit back into the yard so you have room for the next snow fall.

I use those plus my square metal shovel for ice chipping/scraping and a bigger heavy duty plastic square shovel. Depending on what type of snow dictates my choice of weapon.

Pro tip: Shovel that shit down to the concrete anywhere you don't want ice all winter. ASAP before the cold comes after the snow. Do NOT use salt, it eats concrete, and concrete ain't cheap.

Use a big squeegee for the light snows and dustings.

It's shit like this that makes me so glad not to live somewhere with frozen winters.

Q: how expensive would it be when concreting a driveway, to take the excavation deeper to get some ground heat exchange system thing going to lay into the concrete to heat it a bit?

people do it, i have neighbors who have a heated sidewalk and driveway

i also live in an area where you cant fukin squeegee snow away, what kind of pussy ass snow is that

people do it, i have neighbors who have a heated sidewalk and driveway

i also live in an area where you cant fukin squeegee snow away, what kind of pussy ass snow is that

The overnight-it's-too-goddamn-cold-to-snow-properly kind of light dusting snow.

I use those plus my square metal shovel for ice chipping/scraping and a bigger heavy duty plastic square shovel. Depending on what type of snow dictates my choice of weapon.
don't be a lazy hump and shovel that shit rigtt fucking on time. like now goddddamnit/.

Back