New New GIF (animated) Thread

party-hard.gif

And she should have a spotter instead of a cameraman.

No way dude, then tens of thousands of men searching the internet for fap material would not be able to feed her the attention fix she craves from showing off her bodacious booty on instagram.

Risking permanent spinal injury is totally worth it to hit those numbers.

No way dude, then tens of thousands of men searching the internet for fap material would not be able to feed her the attention fix she craves from showing off her bodacious booty on instagram.

Risking permanent spinal injury is totally worth it to hit those numbers.

I'm gonna say that I'm sick of the glute-babe trend now. At first it was pretty cool, bunch of girls working towards a fat ass. What's not to like, right? Now, everything about them turns me off. They all dress like provocative whores. They take up the limited equipment doing their stupid Instagram workouts, putting forth almost no effort. Can't ruin their make-up by sweating, you know.

The worst part is absolutely none of them have remarkable bodies. None of them workout hard enough or have a decent enough diet to actually achieve any results. So you see the same girls day after day doing the same retarded exercises, just getting in the way. They're not even eye-candy at this point. Just attention-starved whores desperate for validation. It's a complete turn off for me now.

The crossift babes at my gym though -- damn. I'm generally against crossfit, but it really seems to work for the women that do it.

Back