[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Captain Delusion rambling incoherently is my favorite part of TW.

well then......

serveimage

In Virginia, ex-felons find empowerment in the voting booth - CNNPolitics

161104155704-muhamad-as-saddique-abdul-rahman-katrina-miller-howard-robinson-2-exlarge-169.jpeg

Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe moved to conditionally restore voting rights to approximately 200,000 individuals convicted of felonies, who previously hadn't been able to vote.

source:
https://www.snopes.com/felons-voting-rights-virginia/

With Virginia, Voters Give Democrats First Big Wins of the Trump Era - The New York Times

Virginia gubernatorial election, 2017 - Wikipedia

Popular vote

Ralph Northam= 1,409,175

Ed Gillespie= 1,175,731

aint that some shit

More than 5,500 illegals registered to vote in Virginia in last decade; 1,852 actually cast ballots

and i mean this is just news you accept the source of

imagine how bad it really is with all the other dead people and typical DIMMY voter fraud shit

tell me how many felons they registered in Alabama

and then we can have the same discussion

but we will not because that would be even more depressing at a 20k vote difference

and we know u don do maffs well

so celebrate Alabama being your salvation

a state that could barely figure out how to allow craft beer until just a few years ago

best and the brightest folks

just like dranged

Thousands of felons across Alabama have registered to vote in recent weeks, according to Pastor Kenneth Glasgow, who is heading up a statewide effort to get felons to the voting booth.

Thousands of Alabama felons register to vote in last-minute push | AL.com

In the last month, I think we registered at least five- to ten-thousand people all over the state," Glasgow, president of Dothan's The Ordinary People Society (TOPS) advocacy group, said Monday. "I've got people all over the state registering people with my TOPS branches in Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, Montgomery, Enterprise, Dothan, Abbeville, Geneva, Gordon, Bessemer, we have a lot."

and the vote difference was?

ruhhhhhhhhhh rohhhh.......better go get fuked quick chump

jgrange is quickly becoming my favorite member ++

lol at arguing with cpt fucking tele

it's like a litmus test for no life

No. It's not a strict ID-required state.

Try again.

Sure thing, valtrex.

"Alabama in 2011 passed its strict voter ID law. It requires that voters have at least one of several specific kinds of photo ID to cast their ballots, such as a driver’s license, non-driver ID, US passport, student or employee ID at a college or university in Alabama, or military or tribal ID."

Also, read:

http://sos.alabama.gov/sites/default/files/voter-pdfs/AlabamaPhotoVoterIDGuide.pdf

Back