[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

it's like as if a bunch of cube-dwelling tech fags started 2 embrace bacon and ultimately ruined its uberleet meatly status w/ their unwashed pamperchu body odor in late 2012

His grandson was the first Mongol to convert to Islam and establish Islam in a Mongol state.

Ariq Böke, Kublai Khan and Möngke Khan where all Tengrism.

Try again.

He had 12 known wives and and hundreds of consorts so which of those would it have been that sired a grandson that you speak of that would have been worth a shit and anyone would know about?

O4s8lE7.jpg

Pervert supreme Joe Biden. Jones is buddies with child molester Schumer, and Moores accuser is apparently buddies with pedophile Joe Biden. Which means Jones is involved or has knowledge of the child sex trafficking going on.

Last edited:
Mitch McConnell has to go. hopefully this country can still be saved. truly people, think about world population. that's the only thing that needs to be discussed. keep the rest of the world out of the United States. We really need to look at a world population map everybody in the United States needs to look at the world population map and realize that if they have children or any steak in the future of this world they need to look at a world population map now.

Why the fuck do you all think Matt Damon is making a fucking movie called small or whatever it is if that's possible go ahead have children

And no it's not the United States white people that need to stop having children it's the rest of the world that needs to stop having children. Don't let them in!

lmao

You're insufferable. Complete fucking moron and, I'm guessing, the epitome of jealous human garbage.

Basically anyone more successful than you is morally bankrupt.

Yep you really showed me how CEOs fucked the country!!!

Tard
My assertion that as a group CEO's have shipped more jerbs overseas than have been created here in the last 20, 30 years. That they are job destroyers than creators. This assertion is counterintuitive but I was being an asshole and a devil's advocate to flesh this out.

But this assertion has become so obvious in the last 20 years it hardly needs more than anecdotal proof. The lobbying efforts of the biz community has resulted in freek trade which has shipped more jobs overseas than has been created here. This is beyond dispute.

In an effort to shore up or rationalize your own insane profits (which I'll get to re: begin to antagonize you in a moment) you cited the "risk taking" of those vaunted Captains of Industry etc etc and was able to list ONE example (Target's failz in Canada) as proof. The mere fact that you can only list ONE example probably serves my contention that large corp's (again we weren't talking about start ups, small biz etc) are risk adverse as evidence by the extreme lack of significant failz amongst them. And so it is.

But you want to identify with Musk and how hard it is for a risk taker in the jingle of capitalism to make money in the devoloper's game. Boohoo, what a fukn easy way to make money once you have bank. Here's the risk taking you do:

1. Buy a big property a few miles from the edge of a city.
2. Wait 30 years. Which can be done since previous land flips have resulted in insane profits, you can just sit back and wait.
3. Develop and make insane profits again.

ZOMG about pissing against the wind risks like hiring framers. Pfft. And now your biggest risk taking is deciding which Mas to buy next.

Being a CEO in Communist China has twice the risk as being a CEO in America :lol:
20110521_INC780.gif

CEO turnover | The Economist

You know what's the background of most CEO in UK real estate? Surveying! Now there's an occupation which attracts risk takers! :lol:

“Real estate is a tangible asset, you can touch it and feel it, but that stops people thinking past the physical*— you need to understand the finance behind it to get it right”
zomg ROI

I didn't know where to buy I just know land is a finite and the population is growing. I made some money dry walling and bought land. 40 years later I am a billionaire.
- Dominic Mazo

CEOs admit they won’t create jobs with their tax cut money

White House economic policy adviser Gary Cohn saw one such indicator firsthand on Tuesday during a panel discussion at a conference for CEOs put on by the Wall Street Journal which featured he and a number of other prominent government and business leaders. During a segment featuring Cohn and two other Journal editors, moderator John Bussey decided to take a poll of the business executives in the room about what they might do with extra money that would be freed up from the GOP’s tax cut plan.
“If the tax reform bill goes through, do you plan to increase investment?” Bussey said as he asked the assembled CEOs to raise their hands if they were considering doing so.
Almost none of them did so. The result clearly spooked Cohn.

No shit, colour me surprised. iirc Canadian corp's are holding unto $500Bn in liquidity right now, partly to fend off hostile takeovers, partly to buy robots, partly to buy out other establish companies.

But they aren't holding unto the cash to invest in R&D or new plants or new investments. Canadian CEO's are infamous for being RISK ADVERSE.

Here's a quote from one of your favourite risk takers Bill Gates:
“640K ought to be enough [memory] for anybody.”
—Bill Gates CEO MSFT

Some other dumb quotes from this vaunted class of geniuses:
“I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.”
—Watson, Chairman of the Board of IBM, 1943.

“I would like my life back.”
—Tony Hayward, CEO of BP
Setting aside the fact that 11 of his employees had recently died in the explosion, Hayward was actually on an apology tour in the affected region, attempting to do some BP PR control on a stop in Venice, Louisiana, when he let drop this little woe-is-me gem. DUMB AT THE TIME? Immediately and irrevocably. When your company has unleashed an environmental disaster of global proportions, try not to make it about you.
THE FALLOUT: He got his life back. In July, Hayward was replaced as CEO of BP by Bob Dudley.
11 Dumbest Quotes from Powerful People - BCBusiness

Narcism and psychopathy are key ingredients to being a CEO. An incredible work ethic, very high IQ are other vital qualities.

Last edited:
My assertion that as a group CEO's have shipped more jerbs overseas than have been created here in the last 20, 30 years. That they are job destroyers than creators. This assertion is counterintuitive but I was being an asshole and a devil's advocate to flesh this out.

But this assertion has become so obvious in the last 20 years it hardly needs more than anecdotal proof. The lobbying efforts of the biz community has resulted in freek trade which has shipped more jobs overseas than has been created here. This is beyond dispute.

In an effort to shore up or rationalize your own insane profits (which I'll get to re: begin to antagonize you in a moment) you cited the "risk taking" of those vaunted Captains of Industry etc etc and was able to list ONE example (Target's failz in Canada) as proof. The mere fact that you can only list ONE example probably serves my contention that large corp's (again we weren't talking about start ups, small biz etc) are risk adverse as evidence by the extreme lack of significant failz amongst them. And so it is.

But you want to identify with Musk and how hard it is for a risk taker in the jingle of capitalism to make money in the devoloper's game. Boohoo, what a fukn easy way to make money once you have bank. Here's the risk taking you do:

1. Buy a big property a few miles from the edge of a city.
2. Wait 30 years. Which can be done since previous land flips have resulted in insane profits, you can just sit back and wait.
3. Develop and make insane profits again.

ZOMG about pissing against the wind risks like hiring framers. Pfft. And now your biggest risk taking is deciding which Mas to buy next.

Being a CEO in Communist China has twice the risk as being a CEO in America [emoji38]
20110521_INC780.gif

CEO turnover | The Economist

You know what's the background of most CEO in UK real estate? Surveying! Now there's an occupation which attracts risk takers! [emoji38]

zomg ROI

- Dominic Mazo
It's so easy and risk free!

Uh. Why aren't you a millionaire? All it takes is real estate? Head down to the bank and start borrowing then. Leverage your family home to buy some land. Easy. Real estate never busts.

Your whining about CEOs is like a Tim Hortons employee whining about me hiring $65/hr plumbers and carpenters. WHY DO THEY MAKE SO MUCH!!? MRRRAH

$65 and hour? shit I'm doing the wrong thing.

I own my own home outright and two rental properties, one a home the other a duplex which will be paid off within 10 years or sooner.

You're right real estate is a "no miss" as long as you don't over leverage.

the people who buy their products are the job creators (no sales = no jobs)
the people who do the hiring in their organizations are job creators

the figureheads are deadbeat shitlord faggots who ride on the backs of the real job creators while declaring themselves to be the job creators

if u drive the train up pikes peak, the train is the climber; not you. you are just manipulating the climber, the same way cuckerberg manipulates the job creators at facebook

The board and shareholders decide that.

Why you and arsin are jealous little fucks who feel they deserve a say in such matters is beyond me.

They're the fucking leaders man. They get the praise and they get the blame. This is such a basic fucking premise you're totally failing to grasp.

Be more jealous. It's an excellent quality that will surely lead you to success.
Why do you keep trotting out that bullshit? last I checked CEO remuneration has NO relationship to performance.

Yes I'm envious of CEO's and their scam oops system. I'd love to get into a system where I choose the oversight body (BoD) and they choose what I get paid - with no relationship to job performance! That's a pretty sweet system of guaranteed income increases. And so it is. They don't call it the "old boys club" for naught. It's a system of mutual gratification without resorting to blowjobs! lol

I'm not a sycophant nodding along with the media leads in glorifying and mystifying CEO's like Elon "superman" Musk who trots out another "idear" (hyperloop (Elon was going to faqrm out the design now he's doing it himself!!!), truck that runs on batteries (zomg that's a first!!! oh wait), buying a solar farm from the tribe cause now he :idea: is going to "vertically integrate" solar power :lol:

Every time Musk has to file a negative SEC report he trots out a shiny and his tribals carry out the necessary media diversion.

Me? I work about 2800-3000 hours a year, I gross less than $70k/yr but have some asset growth. Fortunately I am blessed with COPD and a host of other non marginal qualities that p much ensures I too will be a success. Such is the way of good genetics and an incredible work ethic.

I'm not special, just fortunate.

Last edited:
All the genetics in the world won't save your ass from an out of control logging truck.
^ truth. I just got owned (again). But it's more likely an Oriental female driver will end me :(

THIS JUST IN!!!

She is a Jew. Yael Trump.

Since when do Joos say, "Merry CHRISTmas!"?

its called sarcasm
No, it's called being in the tribe, shifting blame for killing Christmas unto Muslims and immigrants while lawmaking kikes write and pass the laws, then whip out the Hanukkahs and sing praise to Yarweh while Christmas trees are torn down.

C'mon Groove isn't the tribe paying you a little to shill? You're worth it bro, there's tribal proggies already in place to pay for the shilling. Why not capitalize on it? You should google "shekels for shilling."

Last edited:
Jones v Moore reminds me of MO race between Todd Akin & Claire McCaskill back in 2012. Bible thumping retard was leading, then he intelligently quipped that a woman can shut her body down during a rape and prevent impregnation thusly. Got knocked the fuck out afterwards.

BUT, ultimately Roy Moore didn't love Israel enough, and this is G'odd's punishment upon the unworthy. Y'all.

US Surgeon, Who Exposed Clinton Foundation Corruption In Haiti, Found Dead

Dr. Dean Lorich, an orthopedic surgeon who volunteered in Haiti and exposed Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice on the island, has been found dead in New York. He was 54.

Dr. Lorich was found by his 11-year-old daughter on the bathroom floor of his tony Upper East Side apartment with a knife in his chest at around 1pm on Monday.

The knife missed the surgeon’s heart, leaving him to bleed out and be found by his daughter. Despite the fact police were called to the property regarding an “assault“, they instantly registered the death as “suicide” and closed the case.

One of the United States’ leading surgeons, Dr. Lorich was part of the relief effort sent by the U.S. to assist the relief effort led by the Clinton Foundation in Haiti after the devastating 2010 earthquake. However Dr. Lorich was disgusted by the “shameful” Clinton Foundation operation, and voiced his concerns to Hillary Clinton directly.

Unsatisfied with her response, he went public, writing an article published by CNN, accusing the Clinton Foundation of widespread corruption and malpractice in Haiti that cost the lives of thousands of children.
[.....]

MSM site, makes no mention of him criticizing Clinton. Dean Lorich, Doctor Who Treated Bono, Found Dead With Knife In Chest
Investigators are looking into the possibility of Lorich taking his own life since there are no signs of forced entry in his apartment. Authorities have not found a suicide note so far.

Chalk up another death to the Clintons?

$65 and hour? shit I'm doing the wrong thing.

I own my own home outright and two rental properties, one a home the other a duplex which will be paid off within 10 years or sooner.

You're right real estate is a "no miss" as long as you don't over leverage.

Why do you keep trotting out that bullshit? last I checked CEO remuneration has NO relationship to performance.

Yes I'm envious of CEO's and their scam oops system. I'd love to get into a system where I choose the oversight body (BoD) and they choose what I get paid - with no relationship to job performance! That's a pretty sweet system of guaranteed income increases. And so it is. They don't call it the "old boys club" for naught. It's a system of mutual gratification without resorting to blowjobs! lol

I'm not a sycophant nodding along with the media leads in glorifying and mystifying CEO's like Elon "superman" Musk who trots out another "idear" (hyperloop (Elon was going to faqrm out the design now he's doing it himself!!!), truck that runs on batteries (zomg that's a first!!! oh wait), buying a solar farm from the tribe cause now he :idea: is going to "vertically integrate" solar power [emoji38]

Every time Musk has to file a negative SEC report he trots out a shiny and his tribals carry out the necessary media diversion.

Me? I work about 2800-3000 hours a year, I gross less than $70k/yr but have some asset growth. Fortunately I am blessed with COPD and a host of other non marginal qualities that p much ensures I too will be a success. Such is the way of good genetics and an incredible work ethic.

I'm not special, just fortunate.
Jeeaaalous as fuck

That's the only explanation for why you'd be so upset about how corporations choose to compensate their leaders.

Back