[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Last edited:
You might want to look at how much sanders raised without DNC help. Nigga plz

he was as good with that money

Bernie Sanders Accused of Using Campaign Money to Benefit Family | Vanity Fair

Sanders and Wife Steered Campaign, Nonprofit Money to Family and Friends - Washington Free Beacon

as his wife was with that college she bankrupted on behalf of their daughters wood flop program

Bernie Sanders Daughter Got Paid $500,000 To Teach WoodWorking At His Wife InvestmentWatch

Jane Sanders In Hot Water Over Deal Involving | The Daily Caller

Controversy Swirls As College That Bernie Sanders’ Wife Once Ran Is Sold At Auction | WAMC

but hey.........a sucker and others money are soon departed as they say

luckily he got a lake house to shill for hill at the end of the day

selling out everyone who ever gave one dime to that old stinky jew

but who am i kidding

that was millennials money and likely came from allowance or rent they aren't paying as they still live with their parents

jokes still not on bernie bros

he was as good with that money

Bernie Sanders Accused of Using Campaign Money to Benefit Family | Vanity Fair

Sanders and Wife Steered Campaign, Nonprofit Money to Family and Friends - Washington Free Beacon

as his wife was with that college she bankrupted on behalf of their daughters wood flop program

Bernie Sanders Daughter Got Paid $500,000 To Teach WoodWorking At His Wife InvestmentWatch

Jane Sanders In Hot Water Over Deal Involving | The Daily Caller

Controversy Swirls As College That Bernie Sanders’ Wife Once Ran Is Sold At Auction | WAMC

but hey.........a sucker and others money are soon departed as they say

luckily he got a lake house to shill for hill at the end of the day

selling out everyone who ever gave one dime to that old stinky jew

sounds 2 me like you're shilling for HRC not B Sanders. did you read any of these articles or are you posting headlines again>

sounds to me like u are dumb

and keep getting duped

as u smoke another doobie

only way u going to make a living wage is if you can get them to adopt you at this point

she can run another college to bankrupt, or he can run another election where you get handed six digit salary off of campaign funds dipshits like u gave him

sounds to me like u are dumb

and keep getting duped

as u smoke another doobie

only way u going to make a living wage is if you can get them to adopt you at this point

she can run another college to bankrupt, or he can run another election where you get handed six digit salary off of campaign funds dipshits like u gave him

I couldn't think of a better waste of time googling anything in those links to determine the veracity of the claims in order to link them here for you. the vanity fair story is full of holes. two pages ago you talk about the HRC/DNC hit job against sanders and now you're carrying their water. you clearly did not read the articles - again. more to the point, i'll use the boilerplate defense used by conservatives during the Enron bush era scandals: politicians and people of power will use their position to staff family members with jobs? color me shocked. do what ever you want with it cpttele - just don't bite it

Look at him go, rationalizing away. Too many allegations to not interpret smoke as fire. Sanders should resign. There is absolutely no way they are politically motivated in the least. Writing rape fantasy means he's a deviant rapist too. I'm not even speculating, there's enough evidence to conclude it's true.

you're like a graphic designer or something right? living in VA? is your dad or uncle in the company I swear that's the only thing to warrant that degree of allegiance. maybe yall just have special schools

try worrying about something that actually matters. oh wait you do, so long as manifest destiny continues and the US can kill a LOT more of the mud races. seems to me like we need a few smart arabs and chinks and yes even blacks. it took the US twenty years to come up with stuffed crust pizza you are not as smart as you think.

Mass starvation is humanity’s fate if we keep flogging the land to death | George Monbiot | Opinion | The Guardian

free jumbo jacks at jack in the box if the cowboys win - on the following Monday in texas anyways MAGA

*check with your local establishment

Back