New New GIF (animated) Thread by Luckyz17 - Page 371 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread
Page 371 of 505
Thread Tools
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
7401 - 12-06-2017, 21:07
Reply With Quote
 
Fool is offline
 
Sponsored Links
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
7402 - 12-06-2017, 21:53
Reply With Quote
white car c-c-c-combo breaker
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
Reggs
VeteranXV
Old
7403 - 12-06-2017, 21:55
Reply With Quote
Rough crash. The car that got hit should have been looking though, even if it was doing nothing wrong.
 
Reggs is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
7404 - 12-06-2017, 22:50
Reply With Quote
Ouch...thats going to scratch the paint
 
JuggerNaught is online now
 
Fling
VeteranXV
Old
7405 - 12-07-2017, 00:26
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Rough crash. The car that got hit should have been looking though, even if it was doing nothing wrong.
Hopefully the driver got cited for driving recklessly, they couldn't see passed the car in front of them and it obviously cost them and they were driving liking an ******* trying to go before the car in front. 100% their fault for getting hit.
 
Fling is online now
 
Yaason
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7406 - 12-07-2017, 01:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxoD9zWY9Rg
 
Yaason is offline
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
7407 - 12-07-2017, 13:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
What does a dog think when he see's an airplane /ngfm
 
Plasmatic is offline
 
epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
7408 - 12-07-2017, 13:30
Reply With Quote
dogs cant look up

its well known
 
epidemic is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7409 - 12-07-2017, 14:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
"Master, I love you, but what the ****."
 
Amadeus is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
7410 - 12-07-2017, 14:21
Reply With Quote
lol that poor dog
 
havax is offline
 
[MoM] Gort
VeteranXV
Old
7411 - 12-07-2017, 14:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fling View Post
Hopefully the driver got cited for driving recklessly, they couldn't see passed the car in front of them and it obviously cost them and they were driving liking an ******* trying to go before the car in front. 100% their fault for getting hit.
Not even.

It's a double left turn lane; you can see the lane markers. If anything, the car in the outside turn lane obstructed the other driver's view. If you watch, the outside car stops, probably because the driver sees the oncoming car barreling toward the intersection.

The only car at fault is the idiot that blew the light.
 
[MoM] Gort is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
7412 - 12-08-2017, 21:04
Reply With Quote
 
Fool is offline
 
clu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7413 - 12-08-2017, 21:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MoM] Gort View Post
Not even.

It's a double left turn lane; you can see the lane markers. If anything, the car in the outside turn lane obstructed the other driver's view. If you watch, the outside car stops, probably because the driver sees the oncoming car barreling toward the intersection.

The only car at fault is the idiot that blew the light.
are we sure they blew the light it could of been flashing yellow. maybe the wrecker was speeding a little over ten miles an hour over but depending on the thoroughfare that's not necessarily a wicked thing. bad situation for sure is that an excerpt from defensive driving course or should we see more blood and gibs aftermath?
 
clu is online now
 
ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7414 - 12-08-2017, 21:38
Reply With Quote
I would say that being a double turn lane they would have had a green arrow, you can see a double green top right. Other dick ran a red light.
 
ArakAtak is offline
 
Bodom
VeteranXV
Old
7415 - 12-08-2017, 21:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
are we sure they blew the light it could of been flashing yellow. maybe the wrecker was speeding a little over ten miles an hour over but depending on the thoroughfare that's not necessarily a wicked thing. bad situation for sure is that an excerpt from defensive driving course or should we see more blood and gibs aftermath?
from the looks of it both cars had a solid green. one car looked like it was going way too fast (which contributed to the crash) but the other car making the left turn also is prob at fault for turning in front of oncoming traffic
 
Bodom is offline
 
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7416 - 12-09-2017, 16:43
Reply With Quote
 
Dangerdoggie is offline
 
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7417 - 12-09-2017, 16:44
Reply With Quote
 
Dangerdoggie is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
7418 - 12-09-2017, 16:47
Reply With Quote
 
Fool is offline
 
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7419 - 12-09-2017, 16:49
Reply With Quote
 
Dangerdoggie is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
7420 - 12-10-2017, 00:46
Reply With Quote
 
Fool is offline
 
Page 371 of 505
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex levert. alex dare levert , eat my ass nash , fuk u nash , jason kotz chicago rapist , jason kotz serial rapist , odio is gif king , oven dodgers , suck it nash


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37.