Taxes - Can I get a reach around at least?

You are bitching about taxes on a house that only cost you a couple months of chapped lips and a sore ass. I'd pay my taxes and move on

Being a former professional faggot I have always marveled at how so called hetero's are fascinated with man sex and write the best man sex stories. Got something you wanna tell us fatass, or are you just going to be a dumbfuck as usual?

You can try to deflect all you want to. But at the end of the day you're still bitching about paying taxes on a place that only required you to bite pillows for a little while to get.

$80/month is somehow of note, and as such is thread worthy the dude's upset :rofl:

Senior citizens should go find a dick to suck for money like everybody else
The "sixties flower power generation" the "baby boomers" turned out to be somewhat of a 'disappointment' what with having left the economy in much worse shape than what was given to them. Generation Spoilt Ass.

And yet they are still unquestioning supporters of the current political/fiscal regime. The political naiveté and sheer stupidity of many seniors seems willfully so. They are "in the way" in so many ways, from driving to voting.

Last Sunday I had to pretend to participate in a 3 hour "discussion" about politics, life and the universe with a bunch of old hens. Having to mine through the onion layers of stupidity spanning decades was a task for a better man than me.

dang busted. 8 years of post stalking and backfires
and you finally got me. damn.

Hellen not only has the power of being a moderator,
but the prescience to divine real from unreal.

He's going to be TW's finest. :sunshine:

But let's not sidetrack. I just think that:
Can it still be a gobsmack moment to realize that some of your taxes don't help when you're 40? 45 years old?

Yep. Paid in full a few hours ago.

Now it's time to start writing letters to the city asking them to fix cracks in side walks and clean things etc. If you get in touch with the local old people, they will have templates you can use. With your skills you should be able to set up about 20 letters in an hour and schedule an email client to send one each week.

If you can't work it out, again, the old people will show you how.

Those government types love those letters.

Back