[it's official] Jew Trump gives full power to the Jews by AnubiS - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [it's official] Jew Trump gives full power to the Jews
Page 2 of 5
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
21 - 12-06-2017, 16:00

Sponsored Links
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
22 - 12-06-2017, 16:08
Bush also said basically the same thing. So did the male Clinton. Those 3 never did anything about it because they, unlike Trump, liked taking Israeli cock.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 12-06-2017, 16:12
we're finally making it happen boys, maga!

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 12-06-2017, 16:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
Jerusalem latest: Hamas says Trump has 'the gates of hell' and calls for 'day of rage' | The Independent

You bros better flee asap to Mexico
They had "Days of rage" throughout Arab Spring too. Basically a bunch of brown people get together and throw rocks and be angry together then start killing people. It's like a national passtime for those people.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 12-06-2017, 17:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
Seems p ****en legit to me
That crooked Obama
Should be locked up

Last edited by AnubiS; 12-06-2017 at 18:00..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 12-06-2017, 17:30
Quote:
Jerusalem latest: Hamas says Trump has 'the gates of hell' and calls for 'day of rage' | The Independent

You bros better flee asap to Mexico
BREAKING NEWS: Hamas calls for "day of everyday behavior"

and ya, we're all going 2 mexico but only 4 the affordable housing, affordable medicine, decent roads, better job prospects and aztec bitcoin pyramids

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
27 - 12-06-2017, 17:33
Cael the President is not sucking israel ass like the above mention "presidents" and dumbasses in general. Nope. Everything but that. What President Trump is really doing is giving israel plenty of rope needed to hang itself.

If you study the Bible you already know "jews" and muslims are brothers. Isaac & Ishmael. The muslims are already freaking out and the "jews" are already celebrating. If you have read the Arthashastra you know "my enemy's enemy is my friend." Which is fancy talk for pit your enemies against one another and mop up the already weakened victor at your discretion.

Some will say but the President married off his favorite daughter to a jew. Which is 100% factual. However can you think of a better way to negate the inevitable claims of antisemitism? In the jewish faith the mother is important similar to how in the western world the father is important.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 12-06-2017, 17:36
maga is reaching critical levels, soon the libtards won't have anywhere to hide !

groove
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 12-06-2017, 17:43
i love that tehvul thinks that ivanka marrying jared was somehow arranged and planned by 7d trump to prevent accusations of racism

like he sold off his daughter to the highest bidder and she fathered this doods kids for her fathers political gain

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 12-06-2017, 17:49
i luv the way u luv

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
31 - 12-06-2017, 17:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
i love that tehvul thinks that ivanka marrying jared was somehow arranged and planned by 7d trump to prevent accusations of racism

like he sold off his daughter to the highest bidder and she fathered this doods kids for her fathers political gain
seems legit

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
32 - 12-06-2017, 17:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post

Thinks?

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 12-06-2017 at 18:00..
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 12-06-2017, 17:57
This is how I imagine all the cucks here hating Jews and supporting Trump:

Hillaryous

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 12-06-2017, 17:58
Im trying to figure out why Israel needs the U.S. to 'ok' their choice to move their capital?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
35 - 12-06-2017, 18:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Im trying to figure out why Israel needs the U.S. to 'ok' their choice to move their capital?
A prostitute always has to get her pimps permission, because she knows damn well "daddy" will **** her up if not.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
36 - 12-06-2017, 18:03
Quote:

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 12-06-2017, 18:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
A prostitute always has to get her pimps permission.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 12-06-2017, 18:05
Dafuq? Is this real life?
I'm not American and I know USA is the mediator responsible to help the countries in that zone reach Peace. If USA says Jerusalem is the capital of JewLand, USA is basically ending with all the negotiations, making all the Muslims and Christians rage hard and prepare planes to crash in as many buildings as possible in each murican capital.

Unless!! Of course... Kim annihilates all of you with Maga atomic bombs with the help of Gina.

Don't miss the next episode!

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
39 - 12-06-2017, 18:05
Juggs. Whore of Babylon much?

Quote:
the symbolism of the whore of Babylon refers not to an invading infidel of foreign power, but to an apostate false queen, a former "bride" who has been unfaithful and who, even though she has been divorced and cast out because of unfaithfulness, continues to falsely claim to be the "queen" of the spiritual realm.

This symbolism did not fit the case of Rome at the time. Proponents of this view suggest that the "seven mountains" in Rev 17:9 are the seven hills on which Jerusalem stands and the "fall of Babylon" in Rev 18 is the fall and destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.
Whore of Babylon - Wikipedia

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
40 - 12-06-2017, 18:06
Quote:
Dafuq? Is this real life?
I'm not American and I know USA is the mediator responsible to help the countries in that zone reach Peace. If USA says Jerusalem is the capital of JewLand, USA is basically ending with all the negotiations, making all the Muslims and Christians rage hard and prepare planes to crash in as many buildings as possible.

Unless!! Of course... Kim annihilates all of you with Maga atomic bombs with the help of Gina.

Don't miss the next episode!

HURRR DURRR

Page 2 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [it's official] Jew Trump gives full power to the Jews

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
god bless trump